19, November 2014
As a result of rapid student enrollment growth amongst U.S. higher education institutions, a need for more student housing on higher education campuses has developed nationwide. Join us Wednesday, November 19th for an interactive panel discussion with experts on trends impacting the growing student housing sector and how your firm can capitalize on this fast-growing market.
Representatives from Temple University, University of Pennsylvania, BLT Architects, Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions and William Caruso & Associates will present the latest in student housing and dining trends. Our panelists will elaborate on the future of student housing growth as well as the recent shift toward private developer driven student housing projects. Maggie Reed from Gilbane Building Company will moderate the discussion.
– Learn about trends in design within the higher education student housing market.
– Learn about the relationship between universities, developers, design teams and other project team members.
– Learn about state-of-the-art trends in foodservice as it relates to student housing development.
– Learn and discuss the impact of the expansion of on-campus housing for local colleges and universities.
– Learn about the recent shift toward private developer-driven student housing.