This Event Has Already Occurred.
SMPS Philadelphia, in conjunction with WTS Philadelphia, presents
Teamology – May 23, 2018
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Registration & Networking
12:00 PM – 2:30 PM Lunch & Panel Discussion
This program is about growing-your-business meets building-great-teams meets client-investments-in-opening-the-playing-field-to-new-and-diverse-teams.
Join us as we partner with the local chapter of the Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) to explore the finer points of teaming in the transportation market. We will exchange insights on a variety of topics, including:
- Mentor/Mentee relationships
- How end clients are looking for new perspectives in design and construction
- Strategies for getting on a winning team
- What works and what doesn’t when it comes to teaming
- The best ways to break into new markets
- Infrastructure demand vs. supply
- Being a preferred DBE
- Delivering superior services
This program is about growing-your-business meets building-great-teams meets client-investments-in-opening-the-playing-field-to-new-and-diverse-teams. It’s called TEAMOLOGY. And you need to be part of this team.
This program addresses all six domains of marketing – Market Research, Marketing Plan, Client and Business Development, SOQs/Proposals, Promotional Activity, and Information/Resource/Organizational Management. Attendees will have a chance to gain strategic insights into how clients and teammates do business by familiarizing themselves with preferred processes, project forecasting, key decision-makers, and networking. There will be opportunities, too, through the collaboration with WTS, as it is an organization focused solely on intermodal transportation, to explore opportunities in a market that has a great demand for A/E/C services.
- Susan Bailey, Sr. Contract Manager, Capital Program Management Group – Philadelphia International Airport and Susan Bailey Consulting, LLC
- Christine Baker, Manager – Contract Compliance, Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission and WTS Philadelphia Board – Diversity & Inclusion Chair
- Craig Hinton, Engineering Manager, City of Philadelphia, Division of Aviation
- Thomas A. Defant, Jr., PMP, Associate Vice President, HNTB
- Bijan Pashanamaei, PE, Senior Vice President, Aviation, DCS – Americas, AECOM
- Kate Petrovich, CPSM, Director of Marketing, Lammey + Giorgio and President-Elect, SMPS Philadelphia
- Darcy Veneziale, CPSM, Marketing Coordinator, The Lighting Practice
- Patti Gibson, Director of Marketing, Envision Consultants, Ltd. and President, WTS Philadelphia
Member Cost: $65 | Non-member Cost: $85
Credits: Approved for 1.5 CPSM Credits and 1.5 AIA CES LUs
Parking: $25.00 plus tax (valet)
Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown | 21 North Juniper Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cancellations made two weeks prior to the event will be fully refunded, minus a $10 processing fee. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with vendors, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund, though a registrant may substitute for another event at no charge up until 24 hours prior to the event.