In order to provide members with valuable business development, networking and educational opportunities, SMPS relies on the support of companies in the A/E/C industry to produce quality programming that is essential to members and guests looking to stay connected with the people and trends related to marketing and business development for professional services firms.
Sponsorships provide an opportunity for A/E/C companies to promote their brand and their service offering to SMPS members and guests.
The Philadelphia chapter of SMPS is one of the most active SMPS chapters in the nation with over 150 members and 20 events annually. SMPS sponsorship is one of the best opportunities for building brand awareness with A/E/C marketers and leaders in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Consider the following sponsorship package and contact Danielle Donnelly to discuss the best sponsorship package for your firm?
Sponsorship Fundraising Goals
The chapter aims to raise $25,000 this program year to support the following initiatives:
2017/2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
Annual Luminary Sponsorship
$1,250 MEMBERS | $1,500 NON-MEMBERS
*Limited to 12 companies that will receive the following sponsorship benefits:
- SMPS Philadelphia Website Premier Placement – 175 px x 175 px ad placement space for a logo or brand message that will appear on every page of the website in all versions of the website. (The Philadelphia SMPS website averages 1,000 visitor sessions per month).
- Email Communication Placement – A space for a logo or brand message on chapter emails. Each Luminary sponsor will also receive a sponsor highlight in one email during the program calendar year.
- Complimentary Event Registrations – Four complimentary tickets to an SMPS Philadelphia client panel or professional development program ($200.00 value).
- Website Sponsor Profile – Along with the company logo or brand message, Luminary sponsors can include a company profile or introduction on the sponsor page of the website with a link.
- Event Presentation Recognition – Logo on a looping digital presentation before each program.
- Event Program Recognition – Logo featured on all printed event program flyers.
- Event Name Tag Recognition – Sponsor designation on name tags at attended events.
- Social Media Exposure – SMPS will publish, like or repost content from your firm up to 4 times through the program year. SMPS will also do 1 sponsor spotlight post for each sponsor.
- Event POP Exposure – Opportunity to display company banner stand and provide company literature on tables at two events during the program year (limit of two sponsors per event).
Annual Philly Funder Sponsorship
$750 MEMBERS | $1,000 NON-MEMBERS
*Limited to 10 companies that will receive the following sponsorship benefits:
- SMPS Philadelphia Website Placement – Annual Philly Funder sponsors will be recognized on the sponsorship page of the chapter website and on each event page in the website (The Philadelphia SMPS website averages 1,000 visitor sessions per month).
- Complimentary Event Registrations – Two complimentary tickets to an SMPS Philadelphia client panel or professional development program ($100.00 value).
- Event Presentation Recognition – Logo on the intro slide for every event.
- Event Program Recognition – Logo featured on all printed event program flyers.
- Event name tag recognition – Sponsor designation on name tags at attended events.
Individual Event Sponsorship
Event sponsorship packages will be determined on an event by event basis basis. A typical event package is as follows:
$250 MEMBERS | $450 NON-MEMBERS
*Limited to 2 companies for each event that will receive the following sponsorship benefits:
- Complimentary Event Registration – One complimentary ticket to the sponsored event.
- Event Presentation Recognition – Logo on the intro slide for the sponsored event.
- SMPS Philadelphia Website Placement – Logo on the selected event’s page of the website.
- Event Program Recognition – Logo featured in the printed event program flyer.
- Event Name Tag Recognition – Sponsor designation on name tags for the sponsored event.
- Social Media Exposure – SMPS will include your logo on any posts related to the sponsored event.
TO OUR ANNUAL SPONSORS
Our Luminary Sponsors:
One of the oldest, continuously practicing mechanical and electrical engineering firms in the Philadelphia area, Wick Fisher White traces its history back to 1901. Though the intervening years have redefined building systems and client priorities, the firm’s guiding principle of total commitment to engineering, commissioning and client service has endured. WFW provides mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering as well as commissioning for new construction, renovation, tenant fit-out and historic preservation projects. Wick Fisher White prides itself on recognizing the newest techniques in engineering to present their clients with the best available solution while keeping costs to a minimum.
Lammey & Giorgio is a collective of knowledgeable design professionals driven by principles of innovation, responsibility and collaboration. Founded in 1979 in the Philadelphia Region, we are directed by our principals Bill Lammey and Tony Giorgio. We are dedicated to creating environmentally conscious and socially responsible buildings.
We recognize the evolution of technology and sustainability in architecture and embrace this in our process. It is our belief that the best approaches are cultivated through collaboration and analysis between our clients and staff. This dialogue allows us to uncover opportunities and envision the best solution. The entire project is examined: budget, site, energy, program and constructability. A pragmatic approach that allows moments for innovation and creativity are revealed. This allows us to push the boundaries of architectural exploration, create efficiency in design, and increase cost-savings to our clients.
Our projects vary from modest structures to complex building developments and include institutional, civic, and commercial. We pride ourselves on offering the technical skills found at the largest architectural organizations, combined with a level of commitment and attention only a smaller firm can provide.
GZA is an employee-owned consulting firm providing geotechnical, environmental, water, ecological, and construction management services to a wide array of private and public clients. Our mission is to be the premier provider of practical and innovative solutions to the 21st century challenges of the natural and built environments for the benefit of our clients, employees, shareholders, and society.
GZA employs more than 550 engineers, scientists, construction managers and support staff in 28 offices in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Appalachian and Great Lakes Regions. We focus on clients in the architecture and engineering, contracting, governmental, industrial, infrastructure, institutional, legal, oil and gas, power and real estate client sectors. We excel at providing high value consulting on complex projects, bringing to bear the entire resources of the company across all offices and services for our clients, regardless of where the client or project is based.
Substance151 is a strategic brand communications firm for organizations on the edge of evolution – whether that evolution is inspired by growth, changing conditions, stronger competition, new customers, products and services or a desire for a stronger, more relevant brand.
With a niche focus in Professional Services and A/E/C, we help firms leverage their brand to compete and win through brand audit, research and insights; brand strategy, positioning and message; creative platform and brand experience design; web design and development; internal engagement; strategic marketing planning; and more.
Founded more than 100 years ago, STV is a leader in providing architectural, engineering, planning, environmental, and construction management services for buildings, transportation systems, infrastructure, energy and other facilities. With locations throughout the United States and in Canada, the firm’s more than 1,800 professional, technical and support personnel serve a broad and ever-expanding client base. We are proud to count our Philadelphia office among our oldest continuously operating locations.
STV is 100 percent employee-owned and consistently ranks among the top engineering and architectural firms in the United States. The firm is ranked 40th overall on Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms, 11th on the list of the Top 50 companies in transportation, and among the top 25 firms in mass transit and rail, bridges, highways and education.
Floura Teeter is a WBE-certified landscape architecture firm applying extensive experience and creativity to a variety of public and private projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region. With offices in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore, Maryland, Floura Teeter has worked on a variety of small and large projects for a diverse group of clients including governmental entities, educational institutions, non-profit organizations, and community-based organizations. As a firm dedicated solely to landscape architecture, our professional staff is comprised of registered landscape architects, landscape designers, planners, foresters, arborists, irrigation designers, and urban designers. Floura Teeter has applied our talents and expertise to a variety of project types including transportation, campus, parks and recreation, environmental, mixed-use and hospitality, residential, urban design, and streetscape projects.
With five decades of engineering expertise, Pennoni has grown to more than 1,200 staff in offices strategically located throughout the United States. As a multidisciplinary engineering, science, planning, and consulting firm, our breadth of services include civil/site, construction services, environmental, geotechnical, landscape architecture and planning, materials inspection and testing, MEP, structural, survey and geospatial, transportation, water resources, and water/wastewater.
Pennoni provides these services to many markets, including commercial/retail, design-build/P3, education, emergency response, energy and sustainability, government, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, industrial, infrastructure, international, leisure and entertainment, mining and mineral processing, and residential. An employee-owned firm, Pennoni has received numerous awards for its work as well as its corporate culture, including national rankings by the Zweig Group and Engineering News-Record.