The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Philadelphia is proud to announce its 2014-2015 Board of Directors. The SMPS Board provides vision and leadership for the Philadelphia Chapter and is comprised of SMPS members who have decided to take their membership to the next level. The Board of Directors includes:
– President: Melissa Rysak, CPSM, Henderson Engineers, Inc.
– President-Elect: Andrew Katz, CPSM, Intelligent Infrastructure Systems
– Past President: Susanne Hanson, JDavis Architects
– Secretary: Jessica Thornton, Wick Fisher White
– Treasurer: Afton Pascal, CPSM, McCormick Taylor, Inc.
– Sponsorship Director: Megan Leinart, Timothy Haahs & Associates
– Membership Director: Kaitlyn Blazer, Gilbane Building Company
– Communications Director: Steven Frederick, Remington Group, Inc.
– Certification Director: Andreina Perez, CPSM, LEED AP, C. Erickson & Sons
– Logistics Director: Patti Gibson May, Envision Consultants, Ltd.
– Outreach Director: Sara Jones, Environetics
– Retention/Member Services Director: Kate Petrovich, Lammey + Giorgio
“As the only marketing organization dedicated to the professional development of A/E/C marketing professionals, we are thrilled to have such a diverse and talented Board,” says Melissa Rysak, CPSM, President of SMPS Philadelphia. “We are looking forward to great programming, great networking, and great leadership this year!”