This Event Has Already Occurred.
SMPS Honoring Legends – April 13, 2016
5:30 – 6:30 PM Networking Hors D’oeuvres / Open Bar
6:30 – 7:30 PM Awards Ceremony
Please join us for SMPS Philadelphia’s inaugural LEGENDS awards event where we will recognize this year’s nominees and announce the winners.
SMPS Philadelphia held open nominations searching for remarkable individuals, the living legends, the icons in the Philadelphia A/E/C community – someone, who has been supportive of SMPS and, in particular, of his or her firm’s marketing department’s efforts.
Cost: $60 members, $80 non-members
The prestigious nominees:
- Helen K. Diemer, FIALD, LEED AP, President, The Lighting Practice
- Emanuel Kelly, FAIA, Co-founder and President, Kelly/Maiello Inc.
- Tony DiLeonardo, CxA, LEED AP, President, Wick Fisher White
- Matthew C. Marquardt, PE, Senior Vice President, Urban Engineers
- Eric Frary, PE, Vice President and Office Executive, Michael Baker International
- David S. Lowdermilk, PE, Vice President / Senior Area Manager, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- D. Kirk Harman, PE, SE, SECB, FACI, President, The Harman Group
- Nelson Shaffer, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Pennoni
- Betty Helms, Helms Consulting Inc.
- Jan MacVaugh Kopple, CPSM, Principal, KOPPLE.aia
- Timothy H. Haahs, PE, AIA, Timothy Haahs & Associates, Inc.
- William R. Long, PE, CPSM, FSMPS, Principal, Vice President, Canuso Jorden
- Constantine (Dean) Doukakis, PE, Principal, Keast & Hood Co. Structural Engineers
- Thomas W. Nason, II; CEO, Nason Construction, Inc.
- Matthew Koenig, AIA, Principal BartonPartners Architects Planners Inc.
Maggiano’s Little Italy | 1201 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.