Small VS Big Business Roundtable: Our Current State of Affairs
June 9, 2020 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Webinar Hosted on Zoom
During this unprecedented time small and large companies, collaborators and competitors, in office and onsite coworkers find themselves in the same boat. All are wrestling with countless challenges that impact their ability to do their job well and even more questions about what the future holds. While we cannot predict the outcome, we can come together as an industry and support each other through shared knowledge. Join SMPS Philadelphia for a round table discussion on what small and large companies are doing to keep their doors open, projects progressing, and team safe.
This moderated discussion will touch on several topics including, but not limited to:
- Techniques to work efficiently remotely from desks as well as on the job site
- Business Development techniques to deploy while physically distancing
- Plans for returning to work together (office or construction site)
Interventions to support the health of the business
- Share and discuss solutions, both personal and organizational, that support working efficiently remotely
- Share specific experiences with distance networking and different techniques for bringing in new business while physically distancing
- Share and discuss potential solutions or finalized plans for returning to the office
- Share and discuss the interventions firms are using to support the health of their business and the impact it will have on the AEC community
Kathleen M. Fahy | Director of Business Development, Irwin & Leighton, Inc.
Kathy is the Director of Business Development at Irwin & Leighton, Inc. a construction management firm based in King of Prussia, PA and specializing in higher education, healthcare, senior living, corporate, retail & industrial sectors. She is responsible for seeking out new business opportunities as well as being involved in implementation of the business development & marketing plan.
Prior to joining the construction industry, she spent 20+ years in the Executive Suite industry. Operating a co-working type space allowed her to become a strategic and driven business developer, gaining extensive experience in all aspects of sales, leasing, management & operations. Kathy has spent the past 8 years actively involved in CREW Philadelphia as a Chair of the Sponsorship Committee as well as sitting on the Board of Directors since 2018. She is also an ACE Mentor and a ULI Member and Mentor.
1 AIA CES LUs
1 CPSM Credits
Complimentary for Members
$15 for Non-Members