Philly’s Phinest Marketing Communication Awards and Honoring Legends Awards Banquet – January 25, 2017
5:30PM – 8:00PM
Please join us for our awards banquet, hosted by Natalie Kostelni of the Philadelphia Business Journal where we will announce the winners of SMPS Philadelphia’s 2016 Philly’s Phinest Marketing Communication Awards and Honoring Legends Awards.
During the networking/cocktail hour from 5:30-6:30pm, attendees can peruse the winning Marketing Communication Awards submissions and cast their votes for the coveted People’s Choice Award. The People’s Choice winner will be eligible to receive the fee waived for their entry into the SMPS Headquarters Marketing Communication Awards (MCA) program, a value of up to $330!
From 6:30- 8:00pm, enjoy a sit-down dinner as the awards are presented. SMPS Philadelphia’s Marketing Communications Award program provides an unparalleled opportunity for local A/E/C professionals to showcase their best marketing practices and educate the industry about the critical role marketing plays in the firm’s success and is modeled after SMPS Headquarters’ long-standing and prestigious Marketing Communication Awards Program.
Additionally, the second annual Honoring Legends Awards winners will be presented to remarkable individuals, the living legends, the icons in the Philadelphia A/E/C community – someone, who has been supportive of SMPS and, in particular, of his or her firm’s marketing department’s efforts. This year’s prestigious nominees are:
• Dorothy Verdon, Corporate Communications Manager, Schnabel Engineering
• Peter M. Simone, President, Simone Collins Landscape Architecture
• Charnelle Hicks-Gungor, Principal, CHPlanning, Ltd.
• Emanuel Kelly, Principal and Co-founder, Kelly/Maiello Inc.
• D. Kirk Harman, President, The Harman Group
• Karen Daroff, President & Design Principal, Daroff Design Inc.
• Thomas S. Townes, Director of Business Development, Clark Nexsen
• Ronald C. Kerins, Jr., Principal, GREYHAWK.
• Jeffrey E. Purdy, Chief Operations Officer, Intelligent Infrastructure Systems
• William R. Long, Principal and Vice President, Canuso Jordan
Unique sponsorship opportunities are available – please contact Christian Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
This Program is eligible for 1.5 CPSM Credits.
Cost: $80 members/$100 non-members
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown | 21 N. Juniper Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.