POSTPONED: Check back in Fall 2017
New Jersey Client Panel: The “Real” in Pharma Real Estate – Fall 2017
3:30PM – 8:00PM
Once coined as “the medicine chest of the world,” New Jersey’s legacy took a dramatic shift during the recession with large pharmaceutical companies decommissioning their massive campuses and leaving the state. Despite the departures and consolidations, NJ still houses 14 of the 20 top pharmaceutical companies in the country.
Join us as we hear real estate executives from the top pharmaceutical companies in NJ unfold the “Real” in Pharma Real Estate.
The Panelists will discuss:
– real estate growth plans and challenges specific to the pharmaceutical industry in our region.
– how energy efficiency and environmental issues are impacting key business decisions.
– impacts of the new administration on the pharmaceutical industry, including steps organizations are taking in anticipation of potential regulatory changes.
– how a changing workforce and the influx of millennials influence long-term planning.
– Doug Beers, Director, Real Estate & Planning, North America, Johnson & Johnson
– Paul Gioioso, Senior Director, Corporate Real Estate, Johnson & Johnson
– John Matthew, Global Real Estate Strategy and Analysis Team, Merck
– William Neely, Global Head of Real Estate, Zoetis
– Lee Zalis, Global Director of Real Estate, Merck
This event is jointly hosted by SMPS-NY New Jersey Affiliate and SMPS Philadelphia Chapter.
6:00-8:00pm Networking Reception
Cost: Members $60; Nonmembers $90
The College of New Jersey – Mayo Concert Hall | 2000 Pennington Rd., Ewing Township, NJ 08618