TRI-STATE CLIENT PANEL: The “Real” in Pharma Real Estate – October 19, 2017
5:00PM – 8:00PM
Once coined as “the medicine chest of the world”, New Jersey’s legacy took a dramatic shift during the recession with large pharmaceutical companies decommissioning their massive campuses and leaving the state. Despite the departures and consolidations, NJ still houses 14 of the 20 top pharmaceutical companies in the country.
Join us as we hear real estate executives from the top pharmaceutical companies in NJ unfold the “Real” in Pharma Real Estate. This event is jointly hosted by SMPS-NY New Jersey Affiliate and SMPS Philadelphia Chapter.
The Panelists will:
– discuss real estate growth plans and challenges specific to the pharmaceutical industry in our region.
– understand how energy efficiency and environmental issues are impacting key business decisions.
– identify impacts of the new administration on the pharmaceutical industry, including steps organizations are taking in anticipation of potential regulatory changes.
– recognize how a changing workforce and the influx of millennial’s influence long-term planning.
– Peter Gallagher, VP. Strategic Affairs, Teligent, Inc.
– John Wilkinson, Executive Director, Global Real Estate Services, Merck & Co.
– Thomas Kaufman, Associate Director, Corporate Real Estate, United Therapeutics
– William Neely, Global Real Estate and Facilities, Zoetis
– Alan S. Levy, Sr. Program Manager, Mace North America (Moderator)
5:00-6:00pm Registration and Networking
6:00-8:00pm Panel Discussion
Cost: Members $60; Nonmembers $90
The College of New Jersey – Education Building, Room 212 | 2000 Pennington Rd., Ewing Township, NJ 08628
Cancellations made two weeks prior to the event will be fully refunded, minus a $10 processing fee. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with vendors, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund, though a registrant may substitute for another event at no charge up until 24 hours prior to the event.