SMPS Philadelphia Northeast Regional Conference (NERC)
February 27, 2019
Applications Open: 2/25/19
Applications Due: 3/22/19
Award Made: No Later than 4/5/19
SMPS Philadelphia has a goal to promote the continued advancement of our members. To that end, the Chapter can award one scholarship to a SMPS Philadelphia member to attend the annual regional conference. This scholarship is open to marketing, communications, and business development professionals that have at least one year of active SMPS Philadelphia membership*.
Recipients of the scholarship will receive a full registration to the SMPS NERC. Only the cost of registration will be covered. Candidates are responsible for paying their own travel, lodging, and meal-related expenditures. Any additional programming costs will not be included.
JUDGING CRITERIA: Candidates must demonstrate their commitment to their career as an A/E/C marketer through professional development activities, participation in the Chapter, and the contributions they have made to their firm in their current position.
- Cover letter (2-page maximum) which describes:
- Your involvement in professional services marketing and responsibilities in your current position
- What you hope to gain by attending the Conference
- Your SMPS Chapter activities and involvement to date
- How SMPS has benefited you both personally and professionally
- How you will bring back what you learned from NERC and share it with SMPS Philadelphia members and/or your company
- A copy of your professional resume – must include your current contact information and dates of employment.
- A letter of support (1-page maximum) from your supervisor or employer stating that you will be able to utilize the scholarship if awarded and how it will benefit your role and the value you bring to your company.
Applications should be sent to Kate Petrovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
* SMPS Philadelphia Board Members are not eligible.