This Event Has Already Occurred.
Moving Forward: Transforming the City of Camden – April 24, 2018
Registration and Networking from 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Panel Discussion from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Find out the best ways to get your firm involved in the transformation of Camden!
Camden is a city in the midst of an historic comeback. Camden is reviving its proud history as a manufacturing hub, attracting firms like Holtec International and Lockheed Martin among others to open offices and even relocate corporate headquarters to the city. A variety of efforts, including regaining an investment grade bond rating for the first time in more than 30 years, are giving businesses optimism about the future of Camden. Come and hear directly from policy and decision makers in Camden about the programs available for business to relocate to Camden and hire city residents. Camden County Freeholder Jeff Nash. CEO of Rowan University/Rutgers-Camden Board of Governors Dana Redd, and Cooper’s Ferry Partnership CEO Kris Kolluri will discuss projects underway and in planning in Camden, and what the future will hold for major markets including education, medical, city/county facilities, infrastructure improvements, residential, and commercial development.
- Brian Berson, Vice President – Development, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Dana L. Redd, CEO, Rowan University | Rutgers-Camden Board of Governors
- Joseph Myers, Vice President & COO, Cooper’s Ferry Partnership
- Jeffrey Nash, Freeholder, Camden County
- Eileen Della Volle, Vice President, KS Engineers
- Learn about trends in development in Camden
- Learn about the relationship between public and private agencies in Camden
- Learn about upcoming funding and available grants
- Learn and discuss the impact of the development along the Camden waterfront
Credits: Approved for 1.5 CPSM Credits and 1.5 AIA CES LUs
Member Cost: $55 | Non-member Cost: $75
Walk in prices: Member Cost: $75 | Non-member Cost: $95
*Breakfast buffet included with registration
Parking: Free on-site parking at the Kroc Community Center
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsor:
Kroc Community Center | 1865 Harrison Avenue, Camden, NJ 08105
Cancellations made two weeks prior to the event will be fully refunded, minus a $10 processing fee. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with vendors, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund, though a registrant may substitute for another event at no charge up until 24 hours prior to the event.