SMPS Philadelphia is dedicated to connecting our members and affiliates with new employment opportunities, and helping both member and non-member A/E/C firms to find qualified candidates. The chapter advertises positions related to marketing, sales, business development, communications, graphic design, and related career opportunities in the marketplace. Submit a job opening.
Marketing Specialist at Kimley-Horn
Posted: March 22, 2020
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact Information: Kaitlyn Stoudenmire – email@example.com
Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We are seeking an experienced self-starter in our Philadelphia, PA office to join our Atlantic Regional Marketing team that will develop and produce marketing materials and assist in strategic marketing/business development activities.
Candidates should have experience with proposals and presentations and working with project managers and other marketing staff. Assignments are deadline driven so the ability to set priorities, take ownership of projects from start to finish, handle multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate time management, and provide a consistent high level of quality and accuracy in a fast-paced, high-volume environment is essential. Preference will be given to candidates with strong writing experience in the AEC industry.
- Coordinate, organize, write, review, and edit proposals and statements of qualifications, ensuring quality and conformance, including grammar, clarity, and timely delivery
- Support other marketing needs such as preparation of brochures, qualifications packages, announcements, awards submittals, advertising and other projects
- Facilitate, coordinate, and participate in proposal strategy meetings
- Collaborate, communicate, and interact with project managers and multidiscipline project teams
- Work with internal team members to complete assignments including graphic designers, contract reviewers, cost developers, senior leaders for quality control, and administrative staff
- Interview subject matter experts and edit technical content for target audiences
- Assist with interview preparation for project teams, including coordinating with graphic designers and overseeing final production of presentation materials (PowerPoint, Prezi, boards, handouts, etc.)
- Conduct marketing database queries as well as input data and maintain accuracy of data
- Coordinate materials for and/or represent Kimley-horn at special events, client meetings, and conferences
- Occasionally attend client meetings, conferences, interview preparations, and presentations
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and willingness to adjust hours periodically to meet team and client needs; occasional travel as required for business needs (primarily in-state)
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Communications or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 4 years of writing experience (AEC industry strongly preferred)
- Strong technical and persuasive writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Ability to independently handle multiple, simultaneous assignments and meet tight deadlines, providing a consistent high level of quality and accuracy
- Professional demeanor with a positive, solution-seeking attitude and a high degree of organization and personal responsibility
- Thrive as part of a large, creative, specialized, marketing team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Please include a one-page cover letter when uploading your resume.Additional writing work samples may be requested.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a technical firm (Architecture, Engineering, Planning, and/or Construction firm preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Deltek Vision
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Marketing Assistant at Bernardon
Posted: March 10, 2020
Location: West Chester, PA
Join the Bernardon Team
The people of Bernardon are our greatest asset. Our people have a passion for delivering high quality design in a collaborative, imaginative, innovative, and enjoyable environment. Our offices are located in the heart of great downtown and urban settings – Philadelphia, PA, West Chester, PA, and Wilmington, DE.
Bernardon is currently seeking a creative and energetic Marketing Assistant (0-3 years of experience) to join the team in our West Chester office. This individual will be a valuable member of the team lending support in meeting the firm’s marketing and business development goals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the preparation of marketing materials, presentations, proposals, and display advertisements as well as helping to maintain the firm’s overall market presence through both traditional and digital media outlets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or related area of study
- Good understanding of marketing and graphic design principles
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Software proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Work experience in the A/E/C industry preferred
In addition to a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, you will be provided with a stimulating workplace and plentiful opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer the unique opportunity to be involved with a wide variety of project types in a broad range of markets – so the days are never the same!
If you are interested in joining our team, please send letter of interest and resume to:
Diana Gonzalez, Marketing Director
10 North High Street, Suite 310
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380
Business Development Leader at Transit and Rail
Posted: March 2, 2020
Location: Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; or, New York, NY
The Business Development Manager/Leader will be responsible for supporting the overall business development strategy implementation including the client account planning, capture planning for key clients, and proposal management and marketing activities. This role includes support of growth goals and implementation of marketing activities specific to business line strategies; this may be at a national level and in specific geographic target market areas.
The successful candidate will have 15+ years of progressive business development and capture planning experience in the AEC industry with a demonstrated an understanding of the complete business development lifecycle; will be a self-starter able to develop and maintain focus on strategic marketing objectives; and will possess well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. The individual must be persistent, highly organized, detail oriented, and able to balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals. A positive team leader who can be a business partner to the operation and a team leader/manager to their team of the proposal, marketing and graphic design staff.
- Market Assessment: Evaluate potential markets (services and geographies). Assist in determining gaps and ways to fill gaps to allow successful penetration/expansion.
- Marketing Plan development and implementation: Partner and direct marketing staff for branding, messaging, and internal/external communications related to the specific business line strategies.
- Market Strategy Planning: Support the planning, development, and execution of the external marketing and business development plans.
- Project Management: Manage key research and marketing projects (identify/clarify objectives; scope requirements; develop approach; identify both internal/external resources; develop cost estimates; and prepare timeline to meet major milestones).
Demonstrate understanding of industry best practices for the lifecycle of pursuits, including client analysis and understanding, the early identification of opportunities, ‘go/no-go’ analysis and justification, value proposition development, proposal leadership and guidance of supporting staff, and excellent written communication skills.
- Business Development: Knowledge of the professional services market and established network of industry contacts: teaming partners, clients, associations, and contractors. Work in a dynamic setting and during capture process, lead workshops to develop differentiation strategies for teaming and ultimately project wins.
- Client Account Planning: Assist in developing client account plans that also align to company strategy and business line plans. Develop and execute strategic marketing communications maintaining the high-quality identity requirements and standards.
- Capture Planning: Lead the development and implementation of capture plans for key projects and programs. Develop win strategies for strategic teaming, key messaging, branding, to secure major program wins.
- Proposal Management/Interviews: Manage the most complex and strategically important pursuits. Guide and supervise team in best practices and processes in SOQ/proposal and interview development; coordinate and partner across the firm for consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- Must have 15 years’ experience in market research, market planning, business planning, business analysis, and competitive intelligence.
- Experience in A/E industry required with market experience in Transportation (Transit and Rail, Roadway, Bridge)
- Experience with Building Infrastructure, Construction Management would be plus Familiarity with industry groups is preferred.
- Must have 5+ years supervisory level experience overseeing a multi-disciplined team in more than one location.
- Manage, coach and facilitate proposal team activities from pursuit decision stage through post-submittal stage working in partnership with the leadership teams and other stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS office suite.
- Proficient in accessing information from the Internet and using a variety of search engines and information databases.
- Must be proficient in interpreting/manipulating financial data.
Marketing Manager at NSU
Posted: February 7, 2020
Location: Hillsborough, NJ
The NSU Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives and budget. Supports and accelerates revenue growth objectives and utilizes market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Manages branding, website design & content and social media content, preparation and submittal of RFP’s, and oversees all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support and Accelerate NSU’s Revenue Growth Objectives
- Responsible for producing qualified leads that are handed off to business development.
- Supports sales activities and leads RFP responses in the pursuit of various project initiatives.
- Ensure timely updates to NSU’s CRM database with project, contact, and prospect information.
- Analyze marketing automation software and marketing database to uncover marketing and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with Business Development Team to develop and execute both online and offline marketing strategies and tactics designed to generate leads.
- Develop and execute existing account retention and growth campaign.
NSU Brand Identity and Awareness, and Marketing Materials
- Responsible for content generation and strategy. Generates and regularly updates pitch decks, brochures, case studies, pull sheets, statement of qualifications while supporting content development for conference presentations, proposal templates. Must assess effectiveness of content and company market positioning.
- Works collaboratively to provide professional sales and marketing services that result in the production of strategically focused, professional-looking qualifications documents such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification, as well as presentations, capability statements, and other materials.
- Responsible for the development and company-wide implementation of NSU’s Graphic Standards and Style Guide to ensure consistency across all regions in voice and style.
- Develop themes for whitepapers, blog, infographics, email campaigns, etc. and identify strong outside content developers for regular content generation.
- Take company goals and strategy and implement them into marketing activities to increase website traffic and the number of inbound leads
- Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Track and maintain marketing information to populate company data systems: pursuit and contract information, photography, resumes, project profiles, references, etc.
- Develop graphic material that features NSU relevant experience and expertise including project pages and resumes.
- Coordinate conferences and sponsorships; attend industry and client events as needed, assist with gathering market research.
Market Analysis and Strategic Positioning
- Assess market conditions, including regulations affecting the potential for new business opportunities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Buyer behavior and competition.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve existing services and increase profitability.
- Development of local marketing plans and market analysis’.
- Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to website and social media
- Produce valuable and engaging content for NSU website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Travel as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Marketing or related field and at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Computer skills required:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM’s
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Frequently use a keyboard
- Computer and/or tablet and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, scanner, and computer printer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please use the following contact information for the job posting:
Name: Dylan Lukowicz
Phone number: 908-431-7054
Department: Business Development
Reports To: EVP of Business Development
FLSA status: Exempt
Effective Date: 1/29/2020
MS® Word Desktop Publisher at Weston Solutions
Posted: February 7, 2020
Location: West Chester, PA
Weston Solutions, Inc. has been a leading provider of environmental services for 60 years. We work with our clients in both the public and private sectors to help identify, solve, mitigate and manage critical environmental issues to help clients achieve a more sustainable future.
We have an opening for an MS® Word Desktop Publisher in our West Chester, PA office. This position is actively involved in document preparation with Proposals and Publications staff to develop compelling and substantive proposals and reports for our customers. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in template application and desktop publishing using Microsoft Word® templates and style sheets.
- Generate Tables of Contents, and Lists of Tables, Figures, and Acronyms using Heading styles, automatic references, and/or macros using Microsoft Word.
- Prepare PDF documents, create fillable forms, combine multiple diverse files, compare PDF documents, insert headers/footers, edit text, and set properties and bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat.
- Revise, paginate, and print spreadsheets from Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare electronic presentations by customizing templates, and creating/manipulating basic graphics using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Check documents for consistency and compliance in accordance with company style manual and client-/proposal-specific style sheets.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to, documents meet client specifications, and deadlines are met.
- Be knowledgeable of daily priorities and overall production schedules.
High school diploma plus 1-3 years of related experience, including use of Microsoft Word in a fast-paced production environment for template creation/application.
Must have flexible schedule, be organized, and able to work well under pressure to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
Expert skills in Microsoft Office suite (including MS Word and MS Excel) and Adobe Acrobat. Ability to understand and apply the basic principles of page design/layout, including the integration of graphics, forms, and tables. Working knowledge of MS SharePoint® and document collaboration systems.
Ability to be responsible for multiple priorities, track schedules, and handle document management and version control.
Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
To apply, please fill out an application at www.westonsolutions.com
Business Development Manager at at W.S. Cumby
Posted: February 7, 2020
Location: Springfield, PA
Business Development Opportunity
- Maintain BD list for executive leadership team members, tracking active leads and contacts, and assist with follow ups and communication as requested by those team members.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with the clients, contractors, and A/E contacts to seek out new opportunities for work.
- Represent WSC at client, industry, and civic events. Also, network/participate on market sector trade organization committees and boards.
- Position WSC with potential clients to secure business and work with marketing staff to target ongoing communication efforts to potential clients.
- Lead the relationship management effort by communicating the sales message internally and educating WSC employees on their role in business development.
- Lead the tracking, updating, and management of clients, prospective clients, and project opportunities in the company’s CRM system.
- Develop and qualify prospects.
To apply, contact:
Mike Benner, Controller
W.S. Cumby, Inc.
938 LINCOLN AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, PA 19064
Direct 484 479 2314
Marketing Coordinator at W.S. Cumby
Posted: February 7, 2020
Location: Springfield, PA
Marketing Development Opportunity
- Coordinate, prepare, review standard forms, expressions of interest, technical proposals, and presentations.
- Participate in pre-proposal meetings, kick-off meetings, and debriefings.
- Prepare product descriptions and resumes tailored for specific proposals.
- Coordinate proposal production, including typing, graphics, editing, reproduction, printing, and delivery.
- Provide compliant, high-quality submissions with a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Work directly with members of the proposal team in the strategy, development, coordination, and final submission of proposals.
- Lead social media effort to enhance WSC brand to potential clients and A/E contacts.
- Coordinate use of drone and other photography of active and completed projects.
- Prepare targeted project post cards and e-blasts.
To apply, contact:
Mike Benner, Controller
W.S. Cumby, Inc.
938 LINCOLN AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, PA 19064
Direct 484 479 2314
Experiential Branding Manager at Meyer
Posted: January 16, 2020
Location: Ardmore, PA
The Experiential Branding Manager will lead the design direction, implementation, and team workplan for experiential branding projects which include branded environments, graphics, signage, and wayfinding in the built environment. Overall responsibilities include participating in the design pitch for potential projects in conjunction with business development and design principals of our Corporate and Living Studios, leading projects from programming/visioning through final install, and managing the project budget, schedule, personnel resources, and deliverables.
The ideal candidate has:
-5-10 years of experiential branding/environmental design experience
-Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Interior Design
-Extensive knowledge of the experiential branding process including drawing sets, fabrication and installation costs ,and design processes
-An understanding of branding concepts and how their application and integration into the built environment
-Strong presentation and communication skills
-Experience in managing project budget, schedule, team members, and consultants
-Knowledge of all industry agencies, codes, and processes related to design, permitting and installation
-Adobe Creative Suite proficient
-Team player, collaborative, and design focused
Do you thrive in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do the words outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic describe you? Want to work for a company that is as unique as you are? Join the Meyer family! Send resumes to Mike Stanczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Content Editor at GPRS
Posted: January 9, 2020
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Supervisor: Jami Roblejo, Marketing Manager
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is constantly required to talk, hear, and use fine motor skills. The employee is constantly required to stand and walk on concrete, uneven ground and other surfaces; sit and reach; bend and kneel. Frequent requirements include climbing and lifting and/or carrying a maximum of 60 lbs. Finally, an employee is frequently required to drive an automobile.
Required Hours: The employee is required to work 40+ hours in order to fulfill all required job duties.
GPRS Purpose Statement: Our purpose, as an organization, is to provide the best opportunities and development for team members while delivering a sensational experience to our customers, preventing them from experiencing the problems associated with unknown subsurface elements.
GPRS Core Values:
- Mutual Respect
- Growth Mindedness
Job Summary: As a member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Content Editor will utilize their skill to serve as a writing resource for website, publications, emails, ad copy and social content. They will make recommendations for improvements, edits, changes, updates to copy where appropriate, and oversee implementation of approved recommendations. Ensuring consistency and brand protection in all marketing and communications materials both online and in print is essential to success in this role.
- Write, proofread and edit all materials, publications, emails, website, social content and ad copy
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of the visual GPRS brand
- Collaboration with marketing, sales, and outside firm to produce needed content
- A minimum of 2-5 years managing the planning and development of online content across web and email marketing channels
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, PR, journalism or media studies
- Possess effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to display professionalism in a wide variety of situations
- Familiarity and use of content management systems, especially marketing content tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Some experience with SEO, metadata, and other tactics to optimize content for search results
- A/E/C experience is preferred
- Experience with a CRM is preferred
- Create and implement communication plans to increase market visibility
- Create content that is optimized for search
- Create content for the internal newsletter
- Contribute to the creation of advertising materials, including relationship building emails, meetings and event campaigns and other marketing and sales resources
Compensation: This position has a salary range between $45K-$55K per year.
Employees desiring to achieve promotion and new levels of opportunity within GPRS often display exceptional performance in both personal character and the competencies associated with our work. These employees possess the listed qualifications, performing the key responsibilities of their position, and exceed expectations while embodying the Core Values of Ground Penetrating Radar Systems, Inc. Below is a non-comprehensive list of the ways in which employees exceed the listed qualification:
Integrity – Displaying a willingness to be honest no matter the cost. Integrity also means doing/accomplishing what you say you are going to do; being trustworthy in thought, word and deed.
- Practical Application: Individuals displaying integrity take responsibility when they make a mistake, charge their customers a fair fee for their services, and give honest feedback to their team members when asked. These individuals take ownership for all aspects of their work including but not limited to customer phone calls, job hazard analysis forms, job tickets, proposals, professional reports, outstanding invoices, etc.
Initiative – Exhibiting a proactive approach to Territory trends and Team dynamics which may need to be improved or altered in order for new levels of success to be achieved. Consistently and repeatedly assessing opportunities and seeking/offering possible solutions.
- Practical Application: Individuals exhibiting initiative seek out sales and business development opportunities, generate ideas that grow the business in their Territory, and look for ways to support their team before being asked. They are constantly looking to build the business and the team rather than just maintain the status quo.
Amenability – Desiring to grow/learn in all facets of life, especially within the construction industry and business. Possessing an understanding that an individual’s personal ability is the lid that determines an individual’s level of effectiveness within GPRS. Proactively seeking learning opportunities through reading, seminars and mentorship.
- Practical Application: Individuals displaying amenability will seek out time with more experienced colleagues to grow their technical skills, schedule meetings with construction industry personnel to gain information on the construction industry and business, and they will read books and publications to increase their personal and business acumen. They will follow up with past customers to learn ways they can improve their services.
Humility – Understanding that true humility is not thinking less of yourself but thinking of yourself less. Exhibiting a teachable attitude, modesty and conscientiousness in all interactions as an employee of GPRS.
- Practical Application: Individuals will show their understanding of humility in the way they exhibit a teachable attitude in all spheres of their work at GPRS. They accept constructive criticism. They offer conscientious service to the customers they serve. They are modest in their representation of GPRS, not seeking to promote themselves before the good of the team and company.
Team Focus – Creating team camaraderie through sacrificial acts and service. Working to help the team realize its goals before their individual goal. Seeking the success of other Team Members, the Territory and the organization of GPRS.
- Practical Application: Individuals who contribute to a team will defer a job to the team member most capable of meeting the needs of the customer, they will offer their help to a team member when he/she is in need on a difficult job and they will consistently serve their team members. They seek to respond to the needs of the Corporate Office in a timely manner thereby showing they value them as Team Members.
Apply here: https://www.gp-radar.com/careers-portal
Marketing Coordinator at DIGSAU
Posted: January 3, 2020
Location: Philadelphia, PA
DIGSAU is an award-winning firm practicing contemporary architecture, urbanism, and environmental design. We are recognized for our expertise in providing unique, high-quality, and sustainable design solutions for a diverse client group. Our office operates as an open studio and values design excellence, collaboration, friendliness, and a shared commitment to our colleagues and clients.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator with excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong eye for graphic design. The successful applicant will be a self-motivated multi-tasker demonstrating strong organizational abilities, and with proven experience creating and developing architectural proposals and qualifications packages. The candidate will possess an aptitude for working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented climate. This position reports to the Principals and Business Director and offers strong growth potential. The role is critical to the growth of the firm.
Key Responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and coordinate proposals in response to RFPs and RFQs;
- Ensure compliance with Proposal requirements, including content, format, production, and final delivery;
- Maintain and manage Proposal Templates, including Project Sheets, Resumes, and Firm Information;
- Track the status of all active potential projects and maintain detailed records of all submissions;
- Systemize and maintain marketing files, including management of digital image archive;
- Support Principals and key personnel preparing for interviews, including researching clients, projects and selection committees and developing project-specific graphic materials;
- Prepare and coordinate awards submissions;
- Manage the creation and distribution of announcements, postcards, and newsletters;
- Formatting, editing, and graphics creation for web, digital, and print collateral.
Presentations, Lectures & Events
- Producing presentation slides for national presentations and lectures;
- Maintain comprehensive lecture archive including presentation slides and speaking notes;
- Supporting event planning for conferences, speaking engagements, professional networking events, and company events.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong interest in design and architecture;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a creative field, preferably in Marketing, Architecture, Communications, or Graphic Design;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in marketing at an architectural or engineering firm;
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and all Microsoft Office products.
DIGSAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary is commensurate with experience and skill. It may be necessary to work occasional late nights and weekends.
Applicants should send a Letter of Interest, CV, and Portfolio in one PDF document, not to exceed 5MB, to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
Advertise with SMPS Philadelphia
*$125 for non-members
- D U R A T I O N : Three Months
- M E D I A : SMPS Website Careers Page & Email Newsletter
- S P E E D : Listings posted within 72 hours of payment
Submit a Job Opening
Step 1.) EMAIL your advertisement in Word format to Nicole Smith, Communications Director. Be sure to include job location and contact information.
Step 2.) DOWNLOAD the credit card authorization form.
Step 3.) EMAIL the completed form to Dayna Abbott, Treasurer.*
*If paying by check, please make check payable to “SMPS Philadelphia” and mail to Dayna Abbott, Scungio Borst & Associates
2 Riverside Drive, Suite 500 | Camden, NJ 08103.