SMPS Philadelphia is dedicated to connecting our members and affiliates with new employment opportunities, and helping both member and non-member A/E/C firms to find qualified candidates. The chapter advertises positions related to marketing, sales, business development, communications, graphic design, and related career opportunities in the marketplace. Submit a job opening.
Marketing Manager at P.Agnes
Posted: August 11, 2020
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Manage creation of qualification brochures, proposals, and presentations
- Create, manage, and maintain collateral material development, public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, special events, and electronic announcements (internal & external) activities
- Work with technical staff and Associate VP to develop proposal sections and related scopes of work
- Delegate and coordinate the marketing-related work of other personnel including but not limited to Project Executives, Project Managers, and Estimators
- Update and maintain corporate CRM database (Cosential), together with Associate VP
- Create content for monthly electronic newsletter; distribute newsletter to corporate contacts
- Create advertisements
- Manage award submissions and Public Relations strategy
- Manage social media strategy and coordinate/develop updates and content creation
- Update and maintain company website content
- Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, etc.)
- Ensure staff resumes are maintained and current; update format as required
- Assist Associate VP with annual marketing plan development
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations, including Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
Required Skill Set:
- Proficient with desktop publishing and presentation software (InDesign and PowerPoint experience desired)
- Knowledgeable of WordPress content management system
- Organizational and time-management skills, multi-tasking capability, ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate creativity
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of database management process and related concepts
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field with a minimum of three years of experience preferred
- Without a degree, a minimum of seven years of relevant A/E/C experience required
- Recommended: Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification (or intention to obtain same)
- Understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures
Please submit your resume and any supporting information to Bill Long at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Office Coordinator at Period Architecture
Posted: August 3, 2020
Location: Malvern, PA
Period Architecture is an award-winning residential design firm. Our office is located in a converted 18th century stone house just outside of downtown Malvern, PA. We work with private homeowners throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and a variety of locations throughout the country. Our passion is beautiful, livable architecture that integrates family, entertaining and the outdoors. Our firm has a collaborative work environment. This year, 2020, marks the firm’s 10th Anniversary.
Marketing & Office Coordinator Position
Period Architecture is seeking a talented marketing professional to support the firm’s continued growth with external outreach and brand awareness, as well as internal office operations and coordination.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of marketing and communication experience preferably within the design community. Successful candidates will be creative and passionate about design, experienced with Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms, highly motivated and work effectively and collaboratively in a professional team environment.
EXAMPLE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate Advertising and Sponsorships
- Coordinate Public relations
- Coordinate with our web team
- Write and maintain our marketing materials
- Create blog posts and other social media postings
- Assist on photoshoots
- Assist with client presentations, printing, shipping, etc.
- Coordinate with our Marketing Director
- Coordinate office day-to-day functions, office accounts, answering phones and greeting guests
- 2+ years of marketing and communication responsibilities (preferably within the design community)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a creative field, preferably in Marketing, Architecture, English, Communications or Graphic Design
- Exceptional verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Strong interest in design and architecture
- Intermediate(+) level experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with Word Press
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
Please submit your resume and work samples to:
Jessica Fogle, Marketing Director
Period Architecture, Ltd.
Marketing and Proposal Coordinator at SCHRADERGROUP architecture, LLC
Posted: June 10, 2020
Location: Philadelphia, PA
SCHRADERGROUP architecture LLC is a full-service firm offering architectural, planning, programming, and structural engineering design services for a variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia and Lancaster, SCHRADERGROUP is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
SCHRADERGROUP seeks a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator to join the team in our Manayunk office. The position calls for a self-motivated and flexible team player to provide a full range of support for the development, production, and maintenance of all marketing communications. The candidate must possess a strong attention to detail, be able to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, function effectively under strict production deadlines and time constraints, and schedule workload to meet deadlines. The candidate must have a background in graphic design and must also exhibit excellent writing skills.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinating and preparing proposals and qualifications, including researching and compiling information, formatting, copy writing, and proofreading to present customized, high-quality responses
- Attending pre-proposal meetings occasionally
- Writing, organizing and maintaining other marketing materials such as project fact sheets, staff resumes and other project-related data for ongoing use in marketing/business development efforts
- Attending marketing meetings regularly and coordinating with principals and project managers to advance marketing efforts
- Coordinating and preparing advertisements and award submissions
- Ensuring content/messaging is consistent across all media and adheres to firm brand-standards
- Creating blog posts and other social media postings
- Maintaining schedules and deadlines for marketing activities
- Updating and maintaining the website through regular content reviews and updates
- Maintaining marketing files
Candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong graphic design capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Excellent skills in proof reading, editing and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and responsiveness, with excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities when needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, planning and administrative skills
- Excellent production skills
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience for a professional services firm (design firm preferred) in the preparation of marketing materials including writing, editing and desktop publishing.
- Knowledge of/experience in the architecture/engineering or related industry and the RFP and RFQ process is a plus.
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, MS Office, strong InDesign skills, and other graphic programs
SCHRADERGROUP offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to:
215 482 7440
Advertise with SMPS Philadelphia
*$125 for non-members
- D U R A T I O N : Three Months
- M E D I A : SMPS Website Careers Page & Email Newsletter
- S P E E D : Listings posted within 72 hours of payment
Submit a Job Opening
Step 1.) EMAIL your advertisement in Word format to Nicole Smith, Communications Director. Be sure to include job location and contact information.
Step 2.) DOWNLOAD the credit card authorization form.
Step 3.) EMAIL the completed form to Dayna Abbott, Treasurer.*
*If paying by check, please make check payable to “SMPS Philadelphia” and mail to Dayna Abbott, Transystems, 1717 Arch Street, Suite 700, Philadelphia, PA 19103.