SMPS Philadelphia is dedicated to connecting our members and affiliates with new employment opportunities, and helping both member and non-member A/E/C firms to find qualified candidates. The chapter advertises positions related to marketing, sales, business development, communications, graphic design, and related career opportunities in the marketplace. Submit a job opening.
Senior Marketing Coordinator at Langan
Posted: January 16, 2019
Location: Bethlehem, PA or Doylestown, PA
3 to 5 Years Experience (31482)
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator – 3 to 5 Years Experience to support our Bethlehem, PA office. This position is available in either our Bethlehem, PA or Doylestown, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will have 3-5 years of experience within the real estate, architectural, engineering, or construction industry. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will assist in marketing related efforts for all stages of pursuits such as qualifications, RFP/Qs, and presentations for projects located primarily within Lehigh Valley and surrounding counties (Berks, Monroe, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester). As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with the firm’s employees and managers, as well as architects, construction management firms, developers, attorneys, and other consultants.
- Effectively prepare, assist with and track proposals, statement of qualifications, requests for quotations and pricing, and other marketing collateral from concept through completion;
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development / marketing activities;
- Preparation and completion of 330 standard federal forms and other local agency standard forms; and,
- General marketing-related administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in in English, Marketing, Business or related field;
- Possess 3-5 years of related marketing and proposal experience within the real estate, architectural, engineering, or construction industry;
- Familiar with the local/market sector;
- Ability to travel to and work in both the Bethlehem and Doylestown, PA offices;
- Experience with the production of qualifications and proposals, and project interview preparation;
- Active participation in local professional organizations;
- Professional and positive demeanor;
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and editing skills;
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with multiple deadlines;
- Critical thinking, active listening, and follow up skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables;
- Ability to periodically visit branch offices; and,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat and InDesign.
To apply to this position, please go to https://www.langan.com/jobs/senior-marketing-coordinator-3-to-5-years-experience/
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assistant Architectural Project Manager / Marketing Coordinator at Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.
Posted: January 15, 2019
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd. Is a full-service Architectural design firm established and located in Berks County, Pennsylvania since 1920. We are a multi-faceted practice with project expertise ranging from New Commercial Architecture to Residential Design to Architectural Restoration. Our projects are located throughout Eastern & Central Pennsylvania, as well as the entire Mid-Atlantic region. We are a small firm looking to grow our family with the right candidate. MGA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, disability, 401k contribution, and paid vacation.
We are searching for a versatile and creative Assistant Architectural Project Manager / Marketing Coordinator to help us manage project documentation and construction administration, market and grow our business by assisting in proposal writing, advertising, and networking, and to deliver great projects for our clients!
Company website: http://www.MG-Architects.com
- Assist the Architecture staff with project management tasks including: construction submittal processing and review, document coordination, and administration of online-project management and file-sharing tools (primarily ShareFile).
- Attend and document project management meetings.
- Work with Principals to design, compose and assemble typical AEC documents such as Proposals, SOQ’s, Client Presentations, and AIA documents.
- Upkeep of company marketing materials.
- General marketing duties including solicitation/research for design opportunities and projects, and attending networking functions.
- Assistance with Office Administration Tasks and Front Desk Customer Service
- Facilitate website design and perform ongoing upkeep (blogs, project updates, social media presence).
- Participate and encourage positive office culture (contests, community endeavors, etc.)
- Become familiar with the history of MG Architects and our philosophy / culture.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, well-organized, and capable of handling multiple ongoing project workflows concurrently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or AEC-related field preferred.
- 2-5 years marketing/proposal-writing/communications experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with clients and vendors.
- Attention to detail and consistency to standards are critical.
- Graphic design proficiency.
- Strong writing/communication skills.
- Familiarity with architecture and/or construction documentation and products. Experience in commercial, multi-prime projects a plus.
- Applicant should be familiar with a Windows office environment, and have working knowledge of the following applications:
- Adobe Design Suite: Photoshop & InDesign (Illustrator a plus).
- Bluebeam and/or Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Website building and administration through WordPress or other site development platforms
- Enthusiasm and Creativity are a must!
- A/E/C Industry experience preferred.
To apply, please email the items listed below to Scott Graham at ScottG@MG-Architects.com
- Letter of Interest
- Samples of writing and/or graphic work are appreciated
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Proposal Specialist at Gilbane
Posted: January 3, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Are you a highly-motivated, adaptable, skilled and assertive team player? Do you thrive when balancing ongoing priorities with critical deadlines? Based in our Philadelphia, PA office, the Proposal Specialist position will collaborate within a virtual Global Sales and Marketing Services Department. In this role, you will lead proposal and presentation development; preparing statements of qualifications; market sector research; event support and more. This exciting opportunity requires you to be an independent strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and positively. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting critical deadlines in a virtual reporting environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in Communications, Journalism or English
- Strong organizational skills, ‘work smart’ approach, possess strong attention to quality and thrive on getting things done
- Strong, team-oriented communication skills that promote a collaborative team environment
- Technical writing skills for complex sales packages and case studies for people, projects and services
- Creative and strategic mindset that seeks ways to enhance client-centric messages, identify value-adds and create project and personnel narratives
- Proficiency in desktop publishing, Abode Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
- Lead production and organization of sales deliverables in an office that produces a high volume of introductory packages, proposals, presentations and other client submissions
- Coordinate and maintain high volume of data information for projects, team members, market sector and project statistics into data management systems
- Lead assignments with effective time management skills to balance short-term priorities with long-term strategic plan tactics and ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with marketing support of business unit events, industry award submissions and local campaigns to support awareness of Gilbane in the local markets
- Contribute to the development of strategic content to Gilbane’s website and digital communication channels
Gilbane is one of the largest family-owned construction management firms in the country. We invest in our employees with one of the richest benefit programs in the construction industry, including a total rewards benefits program that includes competitive health benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, education reimbursement, technical and skills training programs and opportunities for career growth.
Building in the city of Philadelphia since 1958, Gilbane is consistently recognized as one of the region’s top building contractors. Here at Gilbane we’re building more than buildings, we’re helping create schools, hospitals, laboratories and other facilities across the United States and throughout the world that will be helping people live better for decades to come. As a fifth generation family business we’ve built the best team in the industry with a culture of caring that treats every one of our employees as a trusted member of the Gilbane family. We also invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into the top training organization in the construction industry. If you have the desire to make a real difference in people’s lives and become part of a growing organization that treats you like member of the family – you will feel right at home at Gilbane.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Please use this link to apply:
Marketing/Communications Content Writer at EDiS Company
Posted: January 2, 2019
Location: Wilmington, DE
EDiS Company is currently seeking a Marketing/Communications Content Writer that will write clear, concise, and compelling copy in support of business development and marketing initiatives.
Why work for EDiS?
As a marketer, there is no better feeling than walking into a job each day that appreciates your expertise, values what you do, and understands the impact that marketing can have on a firm’s success. EDiS Company is the true definition of a marketing-led company, and we have an opportunity for a Marketing/Communications Content Writer to join our team. Salary and benefits come with every job – investment in your development, respect for your abilities, and mentoring you as a marketer come with THIS job.
We’ve set the bar for our industry in Delaware and are aggressively seeking growth in the Mid-Atlantic area. Our company and talented employees are held in high regard in our industry and community, and have a relentless commitment to customer loyalty.
EDiS Company is extremely proud of its reputation in Delaware and the surrounding areas of Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey, as well as the greater AEC industry.
Who We Are
For 110 years and five generations of ownership, EDiS Company has been building what matters in our community. From schools and hospitals to corporate and community centers throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland, clients have come to count on us for innovative thinking, reliable planning, and cost-effective project management that leads to consistent success. EDiS provides construction management, general construction, design-build, interiors, pre-engineered solutions, and BIM services on projects large and small. Over 90% of our customers have chosen us before, and we are committed to making sure they choose us again.
Expectations of ALL EDiS Employees
- Be a leader by taking responsibility, exhibiting a positive attitude and preserving the company culture.
- Actively participate in the implementation and support of EDiS’ Total Jobsite Safety and Zero Accidents Program.
- Embrace EDiS’ Service Vision and Nine Standards, and apply them to everything you do.
- Seek to thoroughly understand corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills by pursuing training and development.
- Serve as a steward of EDiS’ financial health and growth.
- Work ethically and with integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development Team and Operations project leader to specifically target boiler plate content as well as write new content that results in superior proposals and presentations.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development colleagues to support specific business opportunities with specific written content for presentations, statements of qualification, and other marketing outreach efforts.
- Contribute to the development of copy in support of public relations efforts.
- Proof-read and edit copy developed by other team members.
- Contribute ideas for innovation and efficiency in marketing communications.
- Management of EDiS’ presence on social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, EDiS’ OutLoud blog, and LinkedIn.
- Create and maintain social media calendar, create content social media postings.
- Organize and update sales and marketing literature/materials and archive effectively.
- Create and maintain indexed library of updated boiler plate information.
- Maintain corporate resumes and project summaries, updating the master files after each proposal effort.
- Maintain Salesforce database. Track staffing and project data, maintain mail list. Assist with the marketing documentation process.
- Assist in the writing for the quarterly company newsletter.
- Content creation support for additional EDiS ventures, including Whitehall, EDiS Building Systems, and EDiS BIM Services as assigned by Director of Marketing.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal departments and external vendors, when necessary, to ensure continual communication and superior customer service.
- Assist with writing copy, management of, and updates to the general website and specific webpages for targeted growth of company’s various divisions and services.
- Content writing for company award submissions.
Qualifications/Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Strong writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in Adobe Design Suite, specifically InDesign
- Expert with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient with presentation software (g. PowerPoint, Prezi, and Keynote)
- Ability to be creative and strategic, translating concepts and information into compelling copy
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to prioritize workload and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Understand marketing fundamentals
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, environment
- Ability to remain poised and professional under pressure
- Team oriented with the ability to positively interact with internal and external team members – reliable, honest, outgoing, friendly, approachable
- Open to direction and feedback, listens and seeks clarification
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in writing or content generation
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media for business
EDiS offers a competitive benefits and compensation package:
- Health & Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Education Assistance
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy and practice at EDiS Company to make all employment decisions, including hiring, based on individual performance, qualifications, and abilities in order to give equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. EDiS does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of a person’s race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or in any other basis that would be in violation of applicable federal, state or local law.
If you meet the above requirements, we look forward to reviewing your resume and qualifications. Please submit your resume to Melissa Rysak, CPSM, Director of Marketing & BD Support, at email@example.com
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator at Miller-Remick LLC
Posted: January 2, 2019
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Miller-Remick is currently seeking a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join our team. The primary function of this position is to provide support to the Marketing department.
Headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Miller-Remick LLC is fully staffed with Project Management and Engineering professionals specializing in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Structural.
Marketing & Business Development
- Maintaining & updating marketing materials, calendar, Outlook contacts and data logs.
- Maintaining and updating registrations and pre-qualifications.
- Researching websites for RFQ/RFP’s for all potential bidding opportunities. (FedBizOpps.com, etc.)
- Creating & producing proposals/presentations. (drafting, printing, binding, mailing & delivering)
- Compiling data reports as needed. (marketing tracking logs, fee reports, etc.)
- Manage fee proposal and contract signing process, coordinate and schedule site visits with client, file and distribute executed documents to appropriate parties
Accounting & Project Administration
- Provide a variety of administrative and clerical functions including scanning, filing, copying, binding, data entry.
- Assist in editing specifications, reports and other miscellaneous documents. This includes creating and combining PDF files for final submission to client.
- Manage incoming phone calls when needed.
- Book travel (flights, hotels, rental cars) and create travel itineraries. Make changes as necessary.
- Create, track and maintain Subcontractor POs, Contracts and Change Orders, COIs and W9s.
- Accounts Payable, logging in, verifying and processing invoices for all operating expenses and subcontractors. Check processing.
- 3-5 years of experience is required and due to the nature of marketing for an engineering design firm, prior experience in the industry is highly desirable. Familiarity with Government forms (SF330, etc.) is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing / Communications / Accounting is desired but not required.
Please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CALLS PLEASE
NO RECRUITERS / AGENCIES
Marketing Operations Coordinator at Confidential Firm
Posted: December 6, 2018
Location: Philadelphia, PA
IF YOU HAVE A MARKETING OR COMMUNICATIONS BACKGROUND, PLUS PRIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE, & YOU
ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENTAL INDUSTRY, THIS MAY BE AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Well-established environmental consulting firm is seeking a high energy, self-starter to be their Marketing Operations Coordinator to support their growing business.
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will manage a variety of administrative, marketing and project support tasks—from lead generation opportunities, content development, updating project trackers and internal databases, client interface, and office administration. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the President of the company.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications from an accredited university/college
- 3 years of prior marketing experience, which can include internship experience
- Prior office experience in a Professional Services setting preferred
- Solid experience developing written content for websites, white papers, newsletters, mass email campaigns, proposals, collateral and press releases
- Strong computer skills and MS Office knowledge required
- Prior experience with email marketing APPs (e.g., MailChimp, LeadPages)
- Prior experience with client database management preferred
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing and the latest in Social
- WordPress knowledge a plus
- A self-motivated, can do attitude
- Attention to details
- Demonstrated achievement in taking on progressive challenges
- Strong organizational skills
- An eagerness to learn the field of Environmental Consulting
- Ability to work independently
- Forward thinking capabilities
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, motivated and energetic with a positive attitude
- Dependability and Team Oriented
- Building and improving Client Relations
- Content development for all marketing materials—digital and print
- Organizing staff participation in events and conferences
- Managing the Marketing Calendar
- Managing the WordPress website
- Marketing Research – trends and competition
- Maintaining Client database
- Working with Technical Staff to identify marketing opportunities from regulatory drivers
- Assistance with proposal writing/editing
- Managing the Inbound Marketing efforts
- Tracking and reporting on Marketing results/ROI
Adminstrative and Project Support Duties
- Reception and phone management
- Assistant to President & Office Manager
- General Office Operations
- Vendor Relations
- Opening and Closing Projects
- Shared file maintenance—especially Project and Client files
To the qualified candidate employer offers:
- A full-time position with an annual salary between $38,000 – $40,000
- Performance Bonus Program
- Full Benefits
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- IRA with 3% company matching
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Professional development and training
- Casual and flexible work environment
Interested applicants should forward their resume to Barbara Alves at email@example.com.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Marketing Coordinator at Professional Systems Engineering, LLC
Posted: December 3, 2018
The Marketing Coordinator will drive and produce competitive engineering/security proposals and marketing materials. The position requires detailed searches to identify, track and execute firm’s new and ongoing business opportunities with government agencies and A/E/C firms. Work with a group of engineers and security professionals in a studio engineering design group.
Seeking an individual with a ton of aptitude!
Limited experience is entirely acceptable!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the management and production of awesomely excellent proposals including government forms (SF330s) and sales and marketing packages ranging from the comprehensively technical to the stylish inclusive of relevant collateral materials with a high level of execution. Responsible for coordination of direct input and technical writing contributions from engineering and professional staff, and subconsultants.
Skills Set Needed to Drive your Career
• Intermediate skill to independently and creatively work on an Apple MAC OSX and with browser-based web/email products
• Intermediate to ultimately power user skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign
• Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop and Illustrator
Duties to Perform Your Daily On-the-Job Goals
• Drive the preparation of proposals, qualifications submittals, and interview presentations
• Tracks pre-bid opportunities responding with statement of qualifications, requisite forms, and resume preparation, multi-dimensional proposal package including subconsultants
• Assist technical staff with planning attendance at pre-bids, proposal meeting kick-offs, new business opportunities
• Setting-up meeting for proposals, reviews and submittal of proposals for making near-perfect delivery dates on-line or via a delivery service of hard copies of proposal
• Establish timelines and deadlines, to prep for data requests, proposal outlines, governmental forms, coordination with sub-consultants, final production, and delivery
• Writing, preparing, editing resumes, project descriptions, development and maintenance of marketing materials, research, and coordination
• Develops the proposal schedules, posts notice on company calendar, emails broad range of proposal team members with updates and needs, order proposal supplies, and makes assignments, prepare organizational charts
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Creative Arts
• Prior work experience as an intern, consumer sales, free-lance web designer, or customer service rep
• Absorbs and complies with written instructions for proposal requirements
• Reviews solicitations (RFP, RFQ, RFI) and forwards to engineering team members
• Provides proposal and marketing support in the A/E/C industry
• Familiarity with or ‘enjoys’ tackling and completing standard government forms (SF330)
• Ability to manage and prioritize project assignments to meet competing deadlines
• Attention to detail and effective decision making, organization, and editing skills
• Good interpersonal, communication, and conceptual thinking skills
• Knows personal limits and will ask for assistance, ask questions, and understands ‘making a deadline’
Contact: Teresa Forstater at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design Intern at LF Driscoll
Posted: December 3, 2018
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Working closely with members of the Marketing & Communications Team, the Graphic Design Intern will help to reinforce the LF Driscoll brand, and will be responsible for providing visual communication solutions on various campaigns.
- Responsible for layout and production of a variety of design projects such as proposals, organizational charts, eMarketing campaigns, presentations, brochures and other print materials
- Is comfortable working from templates and grids, and designing new documents within brand guidelines
- Additional duties, as required
Pursuing post-secondary education in Graphic Design. Prior internship experience in engineering, architecture, interior design, or a marketing related field strongly preferred.
- Strong design capabilities and the ability to apply design concepts consistent with LF Driscoll’s brand identity
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in Bluebeam and Sketchup preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating icons and infographics
- Experience providing art direction for photography
Founded in 1929, LF Driscoll is the leading full-service construction provider in the Philadelphia metropolitan region for commercial, healthcare, cultural and higher education market sectors. We are a dynamic organization with great clients and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
LF Driscoll is a member of the The Structure Tone family of companies.
Please submit an application through our website: https://structuretone-jobs.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/NA1PRD0119/jobs-jobs/career/jobdetail/jobrq000000000004363
Business Development Associate at Wu & Associates
Posted: November 26, 2018
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
At Wu & Associates, our mission is to improve the built environment through excellence in sustainability, safety and customer satisfaction, with a cultural emphasis on diversity and knowledge. Since 1990, our firm has delivered award-winning design and construction services on a national level to high-profile clients ranging from federal government agencies to Fortune 500 corporations, with a focus on LEED sustainable design and historic preservation.
The firm is seeking a highly motivated, innovative Business Development Associate to join our team in the Greater Philadelphia area. This person will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, in both the private and public sectors, and managing relationships with clients, designers, and internal team members.
- Top priority – uncover new project opportunities in the Tri-State area and nationally.
- Develop new market sectors with an emphasis on Fortune 1000 corporations.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Invitations to bid on a selected bidders list
- Direct negotiation projects
- Referral sources (i.e. architects, industry consultants)
- Meet with potential project owners
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within specific niche markets or geographic areas.
- Attend trade shows and other association meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Analyze market activity for ideal project pursuits.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities.
- Assist marketing activities to support the image and reputation of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Previous business development or sales experience
- Experience with supplier diversity a plus
- Must have a driver’s license with good driving record.
- Pass background checks and drug tests.
Position is salary plus commission commensurate experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and Simple IRA. Wu & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered. Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Marketing Coordinator at Arora Engineers, Inc.
Posted: October 29, 2018
Location: Chadds Ford, PA
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our corporate office in Chadds Ford, PA! With guidance from the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator supports all aspects of Marketing Services with a focus on support for the Proposal Manager in preparation of proposal materials. This position will support Arora Engineers as well as our subsidiary companies.
- Develops proposals and Statements of Qualification (including but not limited to SF 254/255/330 form-sets); and presentation materials including analysis of RFP/RFQ/RFI guidelines, coordination, writing, editing, and production.
- Maintains and updates qualifications materials including development of personnel resumes and project profiles.
- Assists with technical writing and content creation for proposals as well as qualifications materials including project profiles and staff resumes.
- Maintains opportunity, client, staff, and project data in database system.
- Participates in the editing and QA/QC process to ensure strict quality control for all marketing materials.
- Contributes content for corporate website and social Media.
- Supports corporate and client events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Provides general marketing-related administrative support.
Education and/or experience equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years proposal coordination and marketing expertise.
- Experience in A/E/C industry preferred.
- Valid state driver’s license (any in US) and ability to maintain a safe driving record.
- In possession of appropriate documentation to legally gain and maintain employment in the US.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Overall knowledge of A/E industry.
- Overall knowledge of marketing processes.
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills with emphasis on writing, editing and proofreading (English).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook): and Adobe CreativeSuite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat).
- Experience with DELTEK VISION or other Client Relationship Management (CRM) software strongly preferred.
- Detail and safety-oriented.
- Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with employees, clients, and vendors.
We offer a competitive benefits package!
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume along with salary requirements
to Chris Samuelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: ARORA ENGINEERS, INC. (ARORA) – Arora provides clients in the aviation, transportation, education, government, and commercial/institutional sectors with engineering services for intelligent infrastructure solutions. Through smart design, construction management, and facilities maintenance management, we rethink industry needs to help keep clients on the cutting edge and add value to a project. Arora is a growing firm that welcomes individuals with a thirst for knowledge and the energy to tackle projects that help take the infrastructure of our world to the next level.
EOE STATEMENT: Arora Engineers, Inc. including its subsidiaries are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advertise with SMPS Philadelphia
*$125 for non-members
- D U R A T I O N : Three Months
- M E D I A : SMPS Website Careers Page & Email Newsletter
- S P E E D : Listings posted within 72 hours of payment
Submit a Job Opening
Step 1.) EMAIL your advertisement in Word format to Nicole Smith, Communications Director.
Step 2.) DOWNLOAD the credit card authorization form.
Step 3.) EMAIL the completed form to Dayna Abbott, Treasurer.*
*If paying by check, please make check payable to “SMPS Philadelphia” and mail to Dayna Abbott, Scungio Borst & Associates
2 Riverside Drive, Suite 500 | Camden, NJ 08103.