SMPS Philadelphia is dedicated to connecting our members and affiliates with new employment opportunities, and helping both member and non-member A/E/C firms to find qualified candidates. The chapter advertises positions related to marketing, sales, business development, communications, graphic design, and related career opportunities in the marketplace. Submit a job opening.
Marketing Director at O’Donnell & Naccarato
Posted: October 17, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
O’Donnell & Naccarato, one of the Mid-Atlantic Region’s largest structural engineering firms, is seeking an experienced Marketing Director to help grow our brand nationally and unify the marketing efforts of our five offices. This position will be based in our Philadelphia office, with minimal travel to our regional offices.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement, and manage corporate marketing strategy to meet firm goals
- Enhance and ensure consistency of branding platform
- Generate brand awareness throughout target markets
- Manage marketing and communications tasks
- Manage marketing staff
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and prospects
- Oversee firmwide CRM implementation and usage
- Work strategically with seller-doers to support their efforts
- Manage digital marketing program including website and social media
- Integrate thought leadership and storytelling into marketing program
- Produce regular KPI dashboard for firm principals
- Evaluate current marketing and business development process and suggest improvements
- Maintain high profile in community and professional organizations
- Direct marketing training for relevant staff members
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or communications
- 8+ years of experience in marketing positions
- Experience in marketing positions within architectural firms preferred
- Deep understanding of current marketing approaches and best practices
- Experience with Deltek Vision and/or Vantagepoint
- Excellent leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective time-management skills including ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications as well as Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to interview subject matter experts and generate content
About O’Donnell & Naccarato:
O’Donnell & Naccarato is a creative structural engineering firm operating nationally in support of the entire building lifecycle. Established in 1981, O’Donnell & Naccarato designs new buildings, renovations, retrofits, expansions, and restorations of all types and levels of complexity. As a partner to design professionals and building owners alike, O&N’s services are designed to enhance each facility’s value and extend useful life. From new healthcare facilities to industrial buildings, historic restorations, and fit-outs — O&N’s engineering experience is diverse in scope and spans every major vertical construction sector.
We take pride in our close-knit, family like culture. Our Employee Owners (ESOP) are talented individuals from various backgrounds with wide ranging skills. O’Donnell & Naccarato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized as the 5th Best Structural Engineering Firm to Work For in North America by Zweig Group. If you are interested in joining us, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Marketing Coordinator at WSP
Posted: October 1, 2019
Location: Philadelphia or Pittsburgh, PA
WSP has an immediate need for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to support our Pennsylvania offices and regional proposal efforts. This position could work out of either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. Travel may be required to support regional offices.
This person will be part of a lively and supportive team, reporting to the Mid-Atlantic Deputy Marketing Manager. Position works closely with the Pennsylvania Area Manager, Office Leads and Mid-Atlantic Deputy Marketing Manager and participates in the development and successful implementation of the marketing program and tactical action plans. The ideal candidate will have experience in the AEC industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads coordination for persuasive, quality proposals through organizing pursuit teams, following RFP requirements, writing marketing portions, editing technical sections, supervising graphic design, and formatting page layout.
- Supports management and technical staff in pre-positioning activities, including capture planning, strategy development, and teaming arrangements as a member of the pursuit team.
- Supports presentation development and interview prep sessions.
- Interfaces and cooperates with the regional marketing team for regional pursuits and supports as needed.
- Organizes registrations for business development events including networking events, conferences, and sponsorships.
- Organizes efforts of administrative and graphic design personnel supporting marketing activities.
- Develops qualifications packages, resumes, project descriptions, award submittals, and other custom marketing materials.
- Works in InDesign laying out proposals using template guides.
- Checks websites for RFPs/RFQs.
- Works with internal marketing databases for reporting and proposal development.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated candidate with strong people, communication and organization skills, the ability to work as part of a team, and strong critical thinking. The ideal candidate can produce high quality materials under strict deadlines and manage pressure to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously. We need someone who can manage projects and lead cross-functional teams with limited to no supervision. Strong writing, editing and computer skills are required.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- 5-10 years of relevant work-related experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, technical writing, English, marketing, communications, business, or related technical field
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong document formatting, page design, and layout skills
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in collaborative (as well as virtual) team environments
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (high proficiency in InDesign a plus) and Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, PDF programs
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Willingness and ability to travel within the Mid-Atlantic region to support regional proposal efforts
- Network in a professional association (SMPS, WTS, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience with PennDOT ECMS system is preferred but not required.
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper.
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin and Veterans and Disability.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
To learn more about WSP or to apply for this opportunity, visit our website at https://www.wsp.com/en-US/careers and apply for position number 42753 or 42755.
Proposal Coordinator at Bergmann
Posted: October 2. 2019
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Purpose of Position:
To prepare and manage proposals for all types of Architecture and Engineering clients. To provide administrative and marketing support, as well as content development for regional offices including: event coordination, presentations, social media, website, and news release content development.
The following duties are typical of the position, but are not all encompassing:
• Manage all aspects of proposals/qualifications packages/presentations including RFP compliance, content development, technical writing, graphic design, production, and delivery
• Review RFP distribution websites for upcoming projects adding appropriate projects to CRM and distributing for Go/No Go decisions
• Review RFP for proposal submission requirements to ensure all deadlines are met and proposal package is complete
• Prepare and manage proposals in coordination with project managers and adminis-trative staff in all disciplines, including design and editing technical content
• Utilize CRM to create leads and opportunities to create and maintain reports
• Assist in the preparation of materials and presenters for client presentations
• Act as lead for CRM automated proposal generator implementation and super user to provide ongoing corporate support for the tool
• Prepare print and digital materials in support of proposals, such as resumes and pro-ject job sheets
• Organize, track, and file marketing materials, including maintain proposal databases, tracking and reporting
• Provide content and support for marketing initiatives such as special events, tradeshows, presentations, social media, news releases, and the company website
• Work with counterparts in other A/E firms in preparation of materials and proposals
• Establish & maintain positive relationships with co-workers, support and build others on the team and across disciplines/offices
• Suggest new ideas and processes; stay informed of developments in practice areas; view obstacles as opportunities
• Attend and represent Bergmann at tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
Relationship to Others:
• Reports directly to Marketing Operations Manager
• Works in close collaboration with Project Managers and administrative staff
Education, Experience, Certifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Business, or Marketing required
• 0-3 years of related industry experience, including proposal generation experience
• Intermediate InDesign is required, full Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Experience with CRM, spreadsheet management, and databases
• Intermediate Microsoft Office operational skills: Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Demonstrated team-oriented behavior
• Works primarily in well-lit, quiet, professional office setting
• Fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Constantly sits or stands for prolonged periods. Constantly operates a computer. Constantly communicates with others in person, by phone, and via computer. May be required to work more than 40 hours per week.
Percentage of Time Spent Traveling and Where:
• Limited travel to deliver proposals, attend community events, as needed.
Contact Elena Moxon for additional details or to submit your resume: email@example.com
Marketing Coordinator at Ballinger
Posted: September 9, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Ballinger, an award-winning architecture and engineering firm in Philadelphia, is seeking a professional, organized and creative Marketing Coordinator. As a key member of the Marketing Department, the role is an opportunity to make a significant impact on an evolving practice committed to design excellence and sustainability.
Candidate will possess:
-Excellent communication skills
-Knowledge and/or curiosity about architecture, engineering, interior design
-Compelling writing and organizational skills
-Graphic design sensibility
-An aptitude for working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented department
Ideal candidate will also possess:
-Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, English, Graphic Design or Communications
-Minimum of two years’ experience in AEC marketing
-Video production skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite required. InDesign skills are critical.
Writing and graphic samples will be requested for an interview.
Key responsibilities include:
-Developing, coordinating and producing qualifications packages and proposals for new business
-Analyzing Request for Proposal requirements to ensure compliance, coordinating sub-consultant information, developing submittal layout, production and final delivery/distribution
-Maintaining project information database and firm boilerplate, including project sheets, resumes, firm overviews and other standard firm materials
-Designing and producing PowerPoint slides for national presentations, working closely with presenters to refine content and message
-Participating in the development of social media content, including video, graphics and copy
-Interviewing staff for the subsequent writing and editing of resumes, project descriptions, and press releases
-Researching / benchmarking project opportunities
-Developing and coordinating local and national award submissions
-Maintaining and updating website
-Working in a team atmosphere to support firm partners and other business development efforts
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ballinger offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. EOE, M/F/D/V
Proposal Writer at Knoll
Posted: September 9, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Proposal Writer assists regional and global Knoll sales teams and our dealer partners in creating comprehensive RFP responses that are compliant with client requirements, as well as graphically consistent with Knoll templates and branding. This vital role requires a combination of project management skills, verbal and written communications capabilities, experience with detailed writing and editing, and the ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously. Ultimately, the Proposal Writer manages the RFP process from beginning to end: from research and data collection/maintenance, to writing and editing/proofreading, to proposal document creation and revision, and (when needed) production.
Reporting Relationships: You will report directly to the RFP Team Manager.
- Take full ownership of RFP responses assigned by the RFP Manager and work independently on multiple deadlines.
- Manage communications with sales teams, dealers, and other stakeholders to ensure all expectations are met and proposal assignments are understood.
- Chair initial and ongoing status meetings to review progress on outstanding RFP content tasks/ assignments.
- Strategize with sales and dealer teams on strengths, weaknesses, win strategy, and how to best tailor content for a particular client.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, sales, technical staff, and other internal constituencies to formulate a strategy for response and gather data needed to satisfy RFP requirements.
- Write content as needed for cover letters, executive summaries, and other material as needed.
- Use InDesign and PowerPoint templates to assemble proposals from content provided by multiple sources.
- Set and maintain internal content deadlines to craft proposal drafts for review.
- Ensure responses are compliant with requirements of the RFP.
- Coordinate the review process to obtain sign off from all internal constituencies requiring approval.
- Help maintain proposal content database to ensure it is up-to-date for use in submittals.
- Correctly file all final proposal documents, and follow up on status of proposals submitted.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related discipline.
- Five years of experience responding to RFPs.
- Experience in managing multiple, complex document creation processes.
- Outstanding written communication skills. Writing samples will be required.
- Experience coordinating the efforts of multiple constituencies to create a coherent document for submittal to clients.
- Track record of using digital information management platforms, particularly in an RFP setting, including content and project management systems.
- Software proficiencies: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT); working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop.
Marketing Specialist at Meyer Architecture + Interiors
Posted: September 5, 2019
Location: Ardmore, PA
Marketing Specialist– approximately 5-10 years experience, Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design. AEC industry experience strongly preferred.
Skill Sets Needed
- Ability to Multi-task and Prioritize
- Strong writer and communicator
- Experienced in proposal and presentation development
- Proficient in In Design and the Adobe Creative Suite
- PR savvy
- Social Media Content Management Experience
- Email Campaign and Constant Contact Experience
- Event Planning
Proposals & Presentations
- Review RFPs and develop strategy with sales team and principals
- Coordinate, write, and produce proposal and presentation content including resumes, case studies, and powerpoint presentations
- Proof and edit technical contracts developed by principals
- Assist in tradeshow strategy with sales team
- Participate in PR strategy discussions with Executive Team
- Create and manage content for social media posts
- Create content for Corporate and Living Sector email campaigns
- Develop relationships with local and national publications
- Coordinate professional photoshoots with design teams and photographer
- Make website content updates quarterly
- Participate in employee engagement strategy discussions with Executive Team
- Coordinate and plan event logistics
- Develop campaigns for getting employees involved and excited for events
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to Mike Stanczak @ email@example.com.
Marketing and Business Development Manager at Keast & Hood
Posted: August 26, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Keast & Hood, a highly regarded structural engineering firm offering services throughout the Mid-Atlantic region seeks an established marketing professional with experience in the A/E/C industry. This position will help to lead the firm in identifying new business opportunities while strengthening the firm’s position in existing sectors. Keast & Hood hosts a number of special events throughout the year and participates in various organizations aligned with the firm’s mission. The ideal candidate will be one that can balance long-term strategic goals while carrying out the daily activities of a marketing professional for a professional services firm.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing activities including but not limited to: proposal responses, marketing collateral production, graphic design, website updates, social media posts, award submittals, CRM population and tracking, firm sponsorships, and budget tracking, as well as spearheading office special events and leading Marketing meetings with firm Principals. The ideal candidate is one that will represent the firm while attending industry events, become/maintain involvement in AEC and affiliate organizations, act as a firm champion internally amongst staff as well as externally, while working with new and existing clients. Candidates should have an interest in the built environment and design as well as an understanding of industry and project terminology. This role is one that is able to grow and develop with the right person; Keast & Hood prides itself on valuing the unique skillset and qualities that industry marketers bring to the table.
Founded in 1953, Keast & Hood has earned a reputation for committed client service and high quality, technically astute engineering. This firm of 30 people is a recognized leader in new building design and the preservation, restoration, and rehabilitation of historic structures. Keast & Hood, which is located in Old City, Philadelphia, offers a relaxed and flexible work environment, a competitive benefits package, and salary commensurate with prior experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or related field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing for the AEC Industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with CRM Software a plus
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Personnel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls or recruiter inquiries.
Marketing Manager at Mainstay Engineering Group, Inc.
Posted: August 19, 2019
Location: North Wales, PA
The Marketing Manager is the key player in content development, creating persuasive text/graphics, managing resumes and project experience summaries and other marketing collateral, and coordinating conference, events and trade shows. He/she ensures that all deliverables are in alignment with Mainstay’s brand standards. This position will require the ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads. The successful individual must be able to demonstrate flexibility in working with a variety of team members to meet dynamic project demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communication or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrable experience in technical writing and editing.
- Excellent graphics and editing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign/MS Office Suite.
- Expertise in and regular user of social media.
- Event/conference logistics experience a strong plus.
- Work independently and self-motivate.
- Develops press releases, project profiles, and other collateral marketing materials.
- Creates business development content such as presentations, sales collateral, award submissions, qualifications and social media posts.
- Establishes collaborative working relationships with Associates, Project Managers and other professionals to support prospecting, qualification and the overall sales process.
- Builds and maintains strong, flexible and positive working relationships with team members.
- Shows leadership with an expanded knowledge of Mainstay industries and markets, and possesses a strong understanding of client needs and expectations.
- Represents Mainstay in a professional manner.
Matthew Hilbush – email@example.com
Proposal/Marketing Coordinator at Urban Engineers
Posted: July 29, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Proposal/Marketing Coordinator will work closely with technical Project Managers and Graphics staff to develop and generate proposal submissions for clients and/or prospects.
Proposal/Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with creative writing, editing, and proofreading proposals and qualifications packages.
- Develop press releases, project profiles, and other collateral marketing materials.
- Update and maintain employee information in Deltek Vision CRM.
- Format and produce proposals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication or Marketing is required
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing and generating proposal/qualification submissions for Engineering/Architectural/Construction firms
- Specific knowledge of Standard Forms 254, 255, and 330 is required
- ECMS experience is preferred
- Candidate must possess strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Working knowledge of MS office suite
- Experience with InDesign and Deltek Vision 6 system is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organization skills are required
Marketing Manager at Metcalfe
Posted: July 23, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Metcalfe seeks a F/T MARKETING MANAGER
We seek a Marketing Manager with 3+ years’ work experience for our experience design office located in Center City, Philadelphia. The successful candidate will have spent at least 3 years within the architecture or engineering industry. You will be responsible both for managing others and producing proposals and presentations, calendaring marketing and business development deadlines, strategizing on identifying market opportunities and trends, providing marketing event support for conferences, running marketing and business development meetings, and tracking marketing efforts and potential jobs. You will also be the in-house liaison for our publicist and will coordinate photography of projects and awards submissions and will provide leadership for social media campaigns.
Metcalfe is a mid-sized, national award winning experience design practice located in Center City Philadelphia. We provide architecture, exhibition and graphic design services to schools, museums and hospitals. We work on fun and unique projects in a warm and informal environment. Take a look at who we are: www.metarchdesign.com
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- At least 3 years of related marketing and proposal experience within the architecture or engineering industry;
- Leadership skills;
- Professional and positive demeanor;
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and editing skills;
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with multiple deadlines;
- Critical thinking, active listening, and follow up skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables;
- Providing business development support to Principals and senior staff, including reviewing online sources for leads and prospecting;
- Meeting regularly with Principals and senior staff to manage ongoing business development efforts, coordinating with them on specific proposals;
- Managing marketing staff resources;
- Managing proposal production;
- Identifying awards programs and projects that are appropriate for awards;
- Attending industry events as appropriate;
- Coordinating Marketing Team members’ work on all tasks and activities;
- Tracking marketing activities;
- Reporting regularly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Suite, and InDesign; Photoshop
Please send cover letter and resume (by email only) to:
Alan Metcalfe, AIA
architecture, exhibition and graphic design-architecture, exhibition and graphic design
Proposal Manager at Balfour Beatty
Posted: July 17, 2019
Location: Malvern, PA
About the role
The Proposal Manager is responsible for the overall development and management of proposal submissions and qualifications responses for the various divisions of Balfour Beatty Investments in the U.S. corporate headquarters and possesses skills to develop content in pursuit of new business. The Proposal Manager also participates in other marketing and business development activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the preparation of all solicitation response content and conformance to document requirements including writing, editing, and proofreading
- Lead and participate in Key Issues Analysis (KIA), Strengths Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats analysis (SWOT)
- Identify firm’s differentiators, establish win strategies, and develop proposal themes.
- Develop and execute submission preparation schedule and assignments; coordinate and attend meetings related to assigned project
- Analyze submission for consistency and clarity, compliance with submission requirements, and alignment with proposed solutions and themes
- Lead review sessions with a critical focus on probability of winning/advancing to next proposal stage
- Format submission documents in Adobe InDesign CC and Microsoft Word, edit images for submissions and presentations with Adobe Photoshop CC and ensure high-quality content, compliance, and appearance of submission documents and materials
- Produce, assemble, and ship solicitation responses and ensure the on-time delivery of submission documents
- Identify presentation/interview requirements and coordinate the production of graphic materials including electronic presentation, typically in Microsoft PowerPoint, display boards, “placemats” and other leave behinds
- Participate in rehearsal meetings as needed, provide constructive feedback, and adjust graphic materials accordingly
- Continuously update and maintain files of frequently used material for upcoming projects including project profiles and resumes of key personnel as new information becomes available
- Coordinate application, registration and sponsorship of targeted industry events meeting “early bird” deadlines as much as possible
- Procure appropriate display materials including exhibit, brochures, promotional items, furnishings, electricity, material handling and on site supplies
- Coordinate the inbound and outbound shipping of materials adhering to meeting regulations and deadlines
- Travel to event and install, participate in and dismantle exhibit as needed – or provide guidance to exhibitors
- Promote event to potential customers as needed and assist in follow up contact as needed
- On an as needed basis, participate and coordinate in special events including meetings and ceremonies. Develop marketing materials to support event including name badges, presentations, programs, ceremonial equipment, etc.
- Develop other marketing materials such as brochures, ads, project profiles, etc. as needed
- Update CRM database as needed
- Utilize CRM database to generate Executive reports
- Monitor CRM database for accuracy
- Assist with website/Intranet uploads, edits, and content development
- Format other documents upon request (presentations, reports, etc.)
- Prepare award submissions
- Coordinate with other marketing team to coordinate project photography, press releases, etc.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite products (primarily InDesign)
- Excellent presentation and inter personal skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Graphic design and page layout proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Highly organized
- Deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects and excel under tight deadlines
- Experience working on public-private partnership (P3) procurements is helpful.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) accreditation is helpful, but not required
- Adobe Creative Suite product updates and continuing education
- Professional Development organizations such as Society for Professional Services Marketing (SMPS) and The Association of Record for Bid, Proposal, Business Development, Capture, and Graphics Professionals (APMP) and appropriate certification
Why work for us
Grow. Succeed. Lead. Join the team delivering the best in residential real estate.
When you join Balfour Beatty Communities you join a growing company at the forefront of the exciting, fast-paced residential real estate industry. With an extensive portfolio of property locations throughout the United States as well as Regional Operating Centers and a large-scale corporate team, you’ll find ample opportunity and a variety of career paths here.
Our mission is clear: we deliver the quality communities people are proud to call home. We create exceptional living experiences by managing our communities with a relentless commitment to customer service. We believe we can only be successful if we always put people first, do the right thing, and deliver on our promises. This shared commitment guides our employees, provides a clear framework for making the right decisions and forms the foundation for our continued growth.
We are committed to the professional and technical development of every Balfour Beatty Communities employee. We deliver on this commitment by fostering a culture of learning and growth that provides a variety of development opportunities for our employees, including online, classroom and on-the-job programs.
Balfour Beatty Communities is all about delivering exceptional living and that starts with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of health care options, retirement benefits, paid time off and many more services and programs aimed at ensuring total employee wellbeing.
Balfour Beatty Communities is a diversified real estate services company delivering acquisition, management and renovation services in the multifamily, student and military housing sectors. An innovative leader in the industry for more than 20 years, our residential portfolio currently consists of more than 50,000 units and $6 billion in real estate assets under management. Since our inception we have developed or renovated more than 31,000 units with a total value approaching $4 billion.
Our reputation is built on the hallmarks our clients, partners and residents have come to rely on: deep industry expertise, industry-leading practices, consistent results and an unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service.
Balfour Beatty Communities is part of Balfour Beatty Investments and Balfour Beatty, plc, an international group that finances, develops, builds and maintains infrastructure assets.
Proposal Coordinator at Weston Solutions, Inc.
Posted: July 17, 2019
Location: West Chester, PA
Weston Solutions, Inc. has been a leading provider of environmental services for sixty years. We work with our clients in both the public and private sectors to help identify, solve, mitigate and manage critical environmental issues to help clients achieve a more sustainable future.
We have an opening for a Proposal Coordinator in either our West Chester, PA office location. The Proposal Coordinator actively participates and collaborates with Business Development, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other key staff to develop and produce proposals and qualifications packages in response to government and industrial Request for Proposals (RFPs)/Request for Qualifications (RFQs). Typical duties include:
- Develop and implement proposal plans, outlines, compliance matrices, and document reviews following a disciplined, collaborative proposal process.
- Communicate and coordinate in a team environment to develop content and accurate responses in a timely manner while monitoring progress/schedule.
- Organize all written materials supplied by support groups including organization of text, tables, exhibits, and attachments.
- Assist with improving content, graphics, and readability of a proposal while ensuring compliance with all client requirements.
- Write, edit, and proofread content for specific pursuits and general marketing materials.
- Manage a database and correlate information for proposals and marketing materials.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, or English major preferred) and a minimum of two years of relevant, professional experience coordinating proposals or related documents.
- They must also have the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment, with a high-level of creativity/problem-solving ability and attention to detail. Flexibility to changing priorities is required, as well as strong organizational and time management skills.
- The candidate must be confident in leading others through the document development process and in asserting that proposals meet all prospective-client requirements.
Demonstrate proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 applications is required.
Applicants can submit resumes directly to: https://www.westonsolutions.com/careers/career-opportunities/
Advertise with SMPS Philadelphia
*$125 for non-members
- D U R A T I O N : Three Months
- M E D I A : SMPS Website Careers Page & Email Newsletter
- S P E E D : Listings posted within 72 hours of payment
Submit a Job Opening
Step 1.) EMAIL your advertisement in Word format to Nicole Smith, Communications Director. Be sure to include job location and contact information.
Step 2.) DOWNLOAD the credit card authorization form.
Step 3.) EMAIL the completed form to Dayna Abbott, Treasurer.*
*If paying by check, please make check payable to “SMPS Philadelphia” and mail to Dayna Abbott, Scungio Borst & Associates
2 Riverside Drive, Suite 500 | Camden, NJ 08103.