This Event Has Already Occurred.
How to Market Green When Everyone Else Is – March 9, 2016
5:00 — 7:30 PM presentation
This program will cover marketing strategies and best practices; provide guidelines for avoiding greenwashing; and discuss how to leverage key communications channels – traditional and digital – to tell your firm’s story in a way that resonates with your audiences and benefits your bottom line.
This event is eligible for 1.5 CPSM credits; AIA Credits pending.
Speaker: Ida Cheinman, Principal/Creative Director, Substance151
Cost: $40 members, $60 non-members | Registration includes two complimentary drink tickets and food
The session will cover:
- Why marketing sustainability achievements matters
- How to create brand differentiation by integrating sustainability into your overall marketing strategy
- How to communicate a meaningful, compelling and consistent sustainability message through an integrated marketing program across all media
- What greenwashing is; why it’s dangerous for any marketer/brand; and how to tell your sustainability story with integrity and proof in order to avoid greenwash
- How to use sustainability as a recruitment tool
Tir Na Nog | 1600 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.