Do You Know A Marketing Legend?
Nominations due back by January 5, 2018
A Legend is defined as “an important person who is known for doing something extremely well.” This award is presented to the remarkable individuals, the living legends, the icons who have been supportive of SMPS and, in particular, of his or her firm’s marketing department’s efforts.
- A well-rounded individual who fosters leadership
- 25+ years’ experience in the A/E/C industry (any profession; i.e. architect, engineer, designer, planner, owner, principal, etc.)
- 10+ years in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Demonstrated support of or has been influential in marketing efforts
- Excelled in one or more of the 6 Domains of Practice for Professional Services Marketing:
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning
- Client and Business Development
- Promotional Activity
- Nominees must have 25 years of experience
- Judging is based only on the entry, not prior knowledge of the nominee
- Entries should give examples and include support statements –substantiate claims
- Entries should focus on the individuals’ contributions in marketing and specifically focus on SMPS’ 6 Domains of Practice
- Entries should include prior involvement in SMPS i.e. Past President, Board Member, Panelist, Moderator, CPSM, etc.
- D. Kirk Harman (2017)
- William Long (2017)
- Thomas Townes (2017)
- Helen Diemer (2016)
- Tony DiLeonardo (2016)
- Nelson Shaffer (2016)
*Note: Nominee must be living; Nominee does not need to be currently employed, he or she can be retired; There is no limit for nominations and no fees to enter; All nominations are anonymous