This Event Has Already Occurred.
Fun With Photoshop – May 13, 2016
8:00 — 10:30 AM Presentation
Take your project photos and graphics to the next level!
Learn how to edit and enhance project photos, master color correction, manage files and improve your graphic skills! Join us for a Photoshop program specifically designed to teach A/E/C Marketers the tools and features most utilized by our industry! This training session has been tailored to show you Photoshop tips, tricks, and shortcuts that will make your job a little easier as an A/E/C Marketer. Select from the skills below which you are most interested in learning more about and our Adobe Certified Instructor, Chad Chelius, Chelius Graphic Services, will be sure to cover that topic.
Cost: $15 members, $30 non-members
Training Session Topics:
- Understanding the role of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (the big 3 for print design)
- Using Adobe Bridge
- Understanding Image resolution
- Understanding Color modes
- Understanding file formats
- Cropping headshots for consistency
- Cropping in general
- Straightening images
- Creating Selections
- Removing a color cast from a photo
- Basic color adjustments
- Creating a signature and changing color
- Working with logos
- Saving images for PowerPoint
- Whitening teeth
- Removing elements from photos (wires, people, etc.)
Pennoni | 3001 Market Street, Suite 200, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.