Finding Opportunity and Building Success – An AEC Market Outlook & Discussion – March 21 , 2018
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
How can marketers and business developers help their companies bridge the gap between the data and trends to position the company for advancement, growth, and success?
Following a Cocktail Hour, SMPS CEO, Michael Geary, will moderate a discussion with industry leaders who are successfully implementing strategies that capitalize on opportunities and position their firms for growth and success. How can marketers and business developers help their companies bridge the gap between the data and trends to position the company for advancement, growth, and success?
- Guy Geier, FAIA – Managing Partner, FXCollaborative
- Scott Wallington – SVP/Chief Development Officer, GEI Consultants
- Judy Nitsch, PE, LEED AP BD+C, FSMPS, CPSM – Founding Principal, Nitsch Engineering
- Mike Carragher, PE – President & Chief Executive Officer, VHB
- Drew Mucci – Co-President, HITT Contracting
- Yolanda Cole, FAIA – Senior Partner & Owner, Hickok Cole Architects
Please join us after the program for beer, wine, and top shelf liquor! A selection of appetizers will also be available. Join us and enjoy the spectacular nighttime view of the Baltimore Harbor from this gorgeous room before heading out to dinner in Harbor East!
Cost: Members $75; Nonmembers $95
Four Seasons Harbor East | 200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202
No refunds will be processed on or after February 16, 2018. Substitutions to registrations will be accepted until March 20, 2018. Please send requests for Substitutions to email@example.com or SMPS Northeast Regional Conference, c/o Kate Petrovich, Lammey & Giorgio, 215 Highland Avenue, Suite B, Haddon Township, NJ 08108.