Leveraging the Edge: When Marketing Matters Most
September 23rd 4:00pm – 5:15pm
Now, more than ever, the pressure is on A/E/C marketers to help their internal teams deliver services and keep clients happy. And in an industry where even in the best of times overhead salaries raise eyebrows, we must leverage every opportunity to seize the respect and recognition we have earned and deserve. Join us to find out how you can leverage your edge!
How “Lean Thinking” Could Revolutionize the Proposal Process
October 8th 8:45am – 10:45am
The way we consume information has changed. Brevity and graphical content is our norm. Join us as Ann M. Leiner, Founder & Chief Connection Office of Stacey & Associates, LLC, as we explore proposals utilizing A3 sheets of paper.
Due to COVID-19, for the safety of our community, our events will remain virtual for now. But while this year may look different, but we are still planning a diverse selection of quality programming. Here are some topics to look forward to:
- Intersection Between Water + Transportation (Joint WTS event)
- Leveraging the Edge: When Marketing Matters the Most
- Measure What Matters
- Proposal Formatting
- A/E/C Trivia Holiday Event
- Healthcare Client Panel (AIA Joint event)
- Book Club
- Culture Code
- Life Sciences Client Panel / Case Study (AIA Joint event)
- Philly’s Phinest Marketing Communications Awards
- Thought Leadership/External Communications
- Building a Dream Marketing Team
- Industrial Development Client Panel
- 50 Shades of Leadership
- Golf Clinic
Let us know what you think!
We’d like your honest comments on past events, as well as bright ideas for the future.
Cancellations made two weeks prior to the event will be fully refunded, minus a $10 processing fee. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with vendors, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund, though a registrant may substitute for another event at no charge up until 24 hours prior to the event.