- Wednesday, November 12, 2014
12:00 — 1:30 p.m. Presentation
- Pennoni Associates Inc.
3001 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Member (no lunch) FREE; Member (with lunch) $10.00
Non-member (no lunch) $15.00; Non-member (with lunch) $25.00.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Many marketing professionals in the A/E/C industry stumble upon this career path, applying for a Marketing Coordinator position with little understanding of duties and responsibilities and having no idea of what it takes to be successful.
This SMPS session is geared toward Marketing Coordinators who want to produce at a higher level to gain greater responsibility and respect while generating more business for their firms. More importantly, those attending this session will leave armed with the knowledge and tools to help them succeed and get noticed by management and peers.
Come get the unvarnished truth from marketing leaders at two of the region’s top firms: Elizabeth Zip, LLED AP BD+C, Vice President, Hill International and Andrew Cushman, Vice President, Corporate Development, Urban Engineers.
– Learn practical, applicable techniques that will make your proposals stand out and result in more wins for your firm.
– Understand the mindset, attitude, and characteristics that make a Marketing Coordinator stand out and perform above the pack.
– Gain insight into the goals and concerns of Marketing Directors so you have a better understanding of how you can make an impact.
– Receive advice for your specific challenges, issues, and/or concerns.
Event is eligible for 1.5 CPSM Credits; AIA Credits pending.[mappress mapid=”55″]
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia