Moving Forward: Transforming the City of Camden
May 1, 2018
Close to 100 professionals attended the SMPS Philadelphia breakfast event to hear directly from both public and private decision makers in the City of Camden. The panel, led by moderator Eileen Della Volle, discussed what the future will hold for Camden’s major markets, including commercial development, education, city and county facilities, infrastructure improvements, parks, and residential construction. The panel touched on exciting projects in progress, as well as some upcoming work that will bring much-needed improvements as well as new opportunities into the City. The panel of Camden power-players also discussed the importance of marketing Camden as a great place to do business and to live, along with the best ways to market to their organizations for design and construction work, both in the public and private sector.
- Jeffrey Nash, Freeholder, Camden County
- Brian Berson, Vice President – Development, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Edward Williams, Director of Development and Planning, City of Camden
- Joseph Myers, Vice President & COO, Cooper’s Ferry Partnership
- Eileen Della Volle, Vice President, KS Engineers