- Wednesday, April 1, 2015
11:00 — 2:30 p.m. presentation
- Pennoni Associates Inc.
3001 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- In Advance: $55 members, $75 non-members.
At-Door: $75 members, 95 non-members.
1.5 AIA Credits
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Are you winning all the proposals you should or could? Maybe you could benefit from a new perspective, the proposal evaluator’s.
Matt Handal (author and contributing editor of SMPS Marketer) will take you through a two-step workshop designed to give you new insights into your clients’ decision-making process and help you leverage science-based tactics to create more compelling proposals
Step One: Step into the Shoes of the Proposal Evaluator
This session is a hands-on experiment that puts you in the role of the proposal evaluator. Each group will be presented with a number of REAL proposals and will be required to decide on a clear winner.
By gaining a TRUE understanding of what proposal evaluators are challenged with and how they make decisions, you will know what to focus on the next time you develop a proposal.
Step Two: Proposal Development Secrets
Based on the book of the same name, this presentation delves deeper into the proposal development secrets that will give you an edge over your competition. It also covers additional topics not included in the book.
• The Single Question That Can Dramatically Increase Your Proposal Wins
• The Biggest Proposal Mistake You’re Probably Making
• How You Can Beat The Incumbent
• How To Get Evaluators To Actually Read Your Proposal
1. Evaluate The Merits Of Real A|E|C Proposals (Qualifications Based Selection)
2. Work In A Team To Determine and Articulate A Clear Winner (Just Like Your Clients Do)
3. Identify, From The Client’s Perspective, Mistakes Your Firm’s Proposals Could Be Making
Lunch will include a sandwich, chips, cookie and water. Lunch will NOT be available for those not registered in advance.
The first 30 registrants will receive a free copy of Matt’s book, Proposal Development Secrets: Win More, Work Smarter and Get Home on Time PLUS The Magic of Winning Proposals by Laura Ricci! (a $44 value)
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia