- Wednesday, February 11, 2015
11:30 a.m. — 1:45 p.m. Lunch, networking and presentation.
- Sonesta Philadelphia
1800 Market Street
- Member in Advance, $55; Nonmember in advance, $75.
Member at Door, $75; Nonmember at Door, $95.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
According to Forbes, business development is the creation of long-term value for an organization from customers, markets, and relationships. Business development is also an integral component to building and maintaining a firm’s client base to ensure its future success.
Business development is a complex process – how do you find customers, how do you develop relationships and build your client base?
SMPS Philadelphia has identified some of the most savvy business development professionals in the region and they have agreed to discuss the skills and qualities that make a great business developer – and share a few secrets along the way.
Join us as we learn from successful business development professionals from Barton Partners, O’Donnell & Naccarato, McDonald Building Company and Stout & Caldwell Engineers & Surveyors. Through our discussion with this group of experts we will learn that business Development is a combination of strategic analysis, marketing, selling and relationship building.
Who Should Attend?
• Principles and Project Executives. Learn how to guide your team members to have a BD mentality with a focus on gaining leads and building relationships well before projects are advertised. Create seller-doers!
• Business Development Professionals. In the current competitive environment of our industry, gain an edge and learn how to be a stronger resource for your firm. Be accountable for your efforts by maximizing your strategic efforts and results.
• Marketing Professionals. The success of a written proposal, presentation or general marketing collateral can be drastically increased with the right mix of client and project intelligence.
1.5 CPSM Credits; AIA Credits Pending.
Glenn Felgoise, MBA, Director of Marketing, BartonPartners
Matthew J. Koenig, AIA, Principal, BartonPartners
Anthony F. Naccarato, PE, SECB, President, O’Donnell & Naccarato
Paul J. McDonald, LEED AP, President, McDonald Building Company
Daniel J. Caldwell, Principal, Stout & Caldwell Engineers & Surveyors
1800 Market Street, Philadelphia