- Wednesday, November 19, 2014
5:00 — 7:30 p.m. Dinner, Networking and Presentation
- Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Member in advance, $75.00; Member at-door, $95.00
Non-member in advance, $95.00; Non-member at-door, $115.00
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
As a result of rapid student enrollment growth amongst U.S. higher education institutions, a need for more student housing on higher education campuses has developed nationwide. Join us Wednesday, November 19th for an interactive panel discussion with experts on trends impacting the growing student housing sector and how your firm can capitalize on this fast-growing market.
Representatives from Temple University, University of Pennsylvania, BLT Architects, Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions and William Caruso & Associates will present the latest in student housing and dining trends. Our panelists will elaborate on the future of student housing growth as well as the recent shift toward private developer driven student housing projects. Maggie Reed from Gilbane Building Company will moderate the discussion.
– Learn about trends in design within the higher education student housing market.
– Learn about the relationship between universities, developers, design teams and other project team members.
– Learn about state-of-the-art trends in foodservice as it relates to student housing development.
– Learn and discuss the impact of the expansion of on-campus housing for local colleges and universities.
– Learn about the recent shift toward private developer-driven student housing.
This event is eligible for 1.5 CPSM Credits; AIA Credits pending.
Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
1201 Market Street, Philadelphia