- Wednesday, May 28, 2014
11:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m. presentation
- Urban Engineers
530 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- In advance: $35 members, $55 non-members.
At door: $45 members, $65 non-members.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Video has become an increasingly popular media for AEC firm marketing. Whether using inside resources or hiring outside professionals, more and more firms are using video to promote their brand, portfolio, and outstanding people and projects. But how do you start a video program in your firm? What do you need to know before you start? How can you avoid some of the pitfalls that the firms pioneering the usage have hit?
Join the team behind the exceptional video program at Urban Engineers as they take you through the world of AEC video. The program will cover topics including, but not limited to:
– How to pitch video to your firm management
– How to set a video budget
– Determining if internal or external is right for your firm
– How to determine the best subject matter
– Effective distribution of videos
– How to maximize internal and external ROI
– Lessons learned – tips and tricks
If your firm is already doing video, come get new ideas and inspiration from Urban’s success. If you have not begun to use video yet, come see why your firm needs to start thinking digital!
530 Walnut Street, Philadelphia
(215) 922-8080 | www.urbanengineers.com