- Wednesday, April 9, 2014
11:30am — 1:15pm Lunch and Presentation
- Courtyard Marriott Glassboro
325 Rowan Blvd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028
- $55 members, $75 non-members. NO WALK-INS
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Rowan University is anticipating growth on their campus thanks to funding from the State of New Jersey and other initiatives. This will enable the University to construct new buildings, upgrade technology essential for growth, create an estimated 500 new construction jobs, and contribute to the regional economy.
The vision of Rowan for the next 10 years includes:
• 25,000 students
• A $1 billion operating budget, generating and supporting thousands of jobs
• $100 million in funding for sponsored projects
• A $500 million endowment
• A position as one of New Jersey’s most critical economic engines
SMPS Philadelphia is excited to present an interactive panel discussion with some of the key players in this economic growth. Panelist include Donald Moore, Vice President for Facilities, Planning & Operations, Rowan University; Joe Brigandi, Borough Administrator, Borough of Glassboro; Dante Germano, COO/CFO, Nexus Properties.
• Learn how to do business with Rowan University, Borough of Glassboro, and Nexus Properties.
• Learn how these clients work and what they are looking for in terms of project delivery and consultant services.
• Learn about nuances of the procurement process and selection criteria for Rowan University.
• Learn about upcoming projects.
Courtyard Marriott Glassboro
Rowan University, 325 Rowan Blvd., Glassboro, NJ