- Wednesday, February 12, 2014
11:30 a.m. — 1:15 p.m. presentation
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- $55 members, $70 non-members.
Surcharge of $20 for at-the-door registration.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
The City of Philadelphia awards billions of dollars each year in architectural, engineering, and construction fees to maintain and operate new and existing facilities. If you are not already working here, now is the time to revise your strategic marketing plan. If you are working here, there is always room to maximize your client relationships.
You are cordially invited to join us for an interactive panel discussion with the leaders of the city’s largest agencies, including: Mark Gale, AAE, Chief Executive Officer, City of Philadelphia, Division of Aviation, Philadelphia International Airport; Bridget Collins-Greenwald, Commissioner, City of Philadelphia, Department of Public Property; David Perri, Acting Streets Commissioner, City of Philadelphia, Streets Department.
• Learn how to do business with the City of Philadelphia.
• Learn how some of the largest city agencies work, and what they are looking for in terms of project delivery and consultant services.
• Learn about nuances of each agency’s procurement process and selection criteria.
• Learn about special programs within the city designed to promote inclusion and diversity.
• Learn about upcoming projects.
This program is eligible for 1.5 CPSM credits. AIA credits pending.
Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
1800 Market Street, Philadelphia