- Wednesday, October 16, 2013
11:30am — 1:30pm presentation
- Urban Engineers
530 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- $35 members in advance/$45 members at door
$55 non-members in advance/$65 non-members at door.
Please note that registration is in advance only (no walk-ins) and is limited to 30 people on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Does your firm use stock or website images – trees, people, furniture – to populate architectural renderings? Do you know the difference between copyright-protected images and those that are fair game? Do you really understand what it means when something is in the “public domain?” Get confident with image usage by attending this dual-perspective presentation about copyright – what’s permitted, what’s not – and how to appropriately use stock and professional images.
From this session, attendees will:
1) Understand the definition and parameters of “public domain.”
2) Clarify photography usage rights and the difference between professional and stock photo images and usage.
3) Learn about registered images, when copyright begins with an image, and image usage alone and in derivative works.
4) Recognize when and why you can reproduce copyrighted materials legally.
Thanks to Event Sponsor: Urban Engineers.
530 Walnut Street, Philadelphia
(215) 922-8080 | www.urbanengineers.com