- Wednesday, October 9, 2013
5:00 — 7:30 p.m. presentation
1405-07 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- In Advance: $55 members, $75 non-members.
- At Door: $75 members, $95 non-members.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
As a result of changes in insurance regulations and costs, hospital systems are driving down costs by increasing the development of satellite facilities outside of the hospital. As this trend continues, there will be a wider variety of places and circumstances in which healthcare is delivered.
Join us on Wednesday, October 9, at 5:00pm for a panel discussion among experts in this topic including healthcare professionals, developers, and contractors. Maggie Reed of Gilbane will moderate a discussion of current healthcare development trends among representatives from Lourdes Health System, Liberty Property Trust, PREIT and Penn Medicine. During this session, attendees will:
– learn about trends in architectural and engineering design within the healthcare market;
– learn about the relationship between clients, particularly healthcare organizations and developers;
– learn about various delivery methods for these types of projects (Design/Build; Design/Bid/Build etc.); and
– learn about and gain insights on benefits/thoughts on new development vs. renovation/restoration.
1405-07 Locust Street, Philadelphia
(215) 735-7700 | www.estiarestaurant.com