- Wed, Oct 17, 2012
5:00 p.m. Registration and networking
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Program
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
201 S Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Member Fee:
$40.00 in advance
$55.00 at the door
$60.00 in advance
$75.00 at the door
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
The ability to develop new business and retain current clients is what keeps A/E/C firms going; and while there are basic methods to being a successful business developer, doesn’t it seem like the really good ones must have their own secrets? Join us as five successful business developers discuss their individual techniques to business development – and help strengthen your own skills in the process! Whether you are a new or a seasoned professional, this program will provide you with innovative ideas and fresh perspectives from established business developers in the industry. Following the panel discussion, small roundtable groups will be held for attendees to have the chance to interact in a more personal setting.
Don’t miss what is sure to be a stimulating (and probably controversial!) discourse on business development.
- William R. Long, PE, LEED AP, FSMPS, vice president, TN Ward Company
- Sharyn Yorio
- Thomas S. Townes AIA, NCARB, FSMPS, CPSM, director business development, Van Note-Harvey Associates
- Mike Luciani, vice president, Hill International, Inc.
- Eileen DellaVolle, vice president business development, KS Engineers
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing
201 S Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215) 928-1234 | www.pennslanding.hyatt.com