- Wednesday, January 8, 2014
5:00 — 7:30 p.m. presentation
- The Pyramid Club
1735 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone Number: 215-475-5674
- $75 members, $95 non-members.
- Walk-ins pay $20 surcharge at door.
Cancellation Policy — Cancellations made by 12:00 a.m. three business days prior to the event will be fully refunded. Due to SMPS Philadelphia’s commitment with meeting facilities for food and beverage quantities, all cancellations after that time and no-shows will be ineligible for a refund.
Pennsylvania recently passed its most comprehensive transportation bill in decades, a package that will keep Pennsylvania safe and economically competitive by investing an additional $2.3 to $2.4 billion into the state’s roads and bridges and provide funding for mass-transit systems across the state.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion with the key players at the center for the next steps with the new funding opportunities, as well as job creation and improving economic development for this region.
Barry Seymour, Executive Director for DVRPC; Joe Casey, General Manager for SEPTA; Les Toaso, Executive Director for PennDOT District 6; and moderator, David Lowdermilk, Regional VP for Pennoni Associates and ACEC-PA President, will discuss the projects that have been deferred because of lack of funding, as well as how we will revitalize the Commonwealth and sustain transportation moving forward.
• Learn about trends in design within the transportation market
• Learn about the relationship between clients, particularly transportation organizations, and professional service providers
• Learn about various delivery methods for these types of projects (Design/Build; Design/Bid/Build, P3, etc)
• Learn and discuss the impact of the recently signed Pennsylvania Transportation Funding Bill on roadways and mass-transit
AIA Credits Pending. 1.5 CPSM credits.
Thanks to Promotional Partner:
The Pyramid Club
1735 Market Street, Philadelphia
(215) 475-5674 |