CPSM Chapter Scholarship
The SMPS Philadelphia Chapter is pleased to offer a CPSM (Certified Professional Services Marketer) scholarship for 2016. The scholarship will be awarded to an eligible SMPS Chapter member who is committed to obtaining the CPSM certification in 2016.
Valued at over $950, the scholarship consists of:
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Must meet eligibility criteria for SMPS CPSM Certification per SMPS
2. Must have been an SMPS Philadelphia Chapter Member for at least one (1) full membership year and be a current Chapter Member in good standing at the time of application and throughout the disbursement of the scholarship funds if awarded
3. Must submit the following information for consideration
a. Name, Role/Title, firm name, contact information, membership origination date
b. Current resume
c. Summary of SMPS activities and involvement with Philadelphia chapter to date
d. Responses to the following questions:
i. Why do you want to pursue CPSM certification?
ii. What do you hope to gain from participating in the boot camp and attaining your CPSM certification?
iii. How have you benefited from SMPS and the Philadelphia Chapter to date?
iv. How do you plan to give back to SMPS and the Philadelphia Chapter after obtaining your CPSM certification?
e. Letter from your supervisor supporting your pursuit of the CPSM certification and your attendance at the Boot Camp in the Spring of 2016
f. Statement committing to become involved in promoting the CPSM program within the Philadelphia chapter if awarded the scholarship
4. Must commit to participating in the Philadelphia Chapter CPSM Boot Camp Sessions to be scheduled in Spring 2016 (March – May, exact dates to be announced soon)
5. Must commit to taking the CPSM exam by December 31, 2016
Scholarship Recipient Selection Criteria
Recipient must meet all eligibility requirements and submission requests. Priority will be given to applicants based on their length of membership, level of activity and involvement within the chapter, and plans for continued growth and involvement with SMPS and in promoting the CPSM program. Selection will be made by the current Chapter Board, a representative from the Chapter Past Presidents, and the Chapter Champion at the time of judging. Current board members who wish to apply must excuse themselves from the vote.
Submission shall be made via email to Kathy Kostiuk by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2016. Late applications will not be considered. The scholarship winner will be announced by March 4, 2016.
Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the CPSM Information Session to be held in February 2016.
For questions or more information about the CPSM program or CPSM Scholarship Application please contact: