SMPS Philadelphia Honoring Legends
Nominations Due February 26, 2016
What are the criteria for nominating such an extraordinary individual, you ask? Here they are, in no particular order:
- A well-rounded individual who fosters leadership
- 25+ years’ experience in the A/E/C industry (any profession; i.e. architect, engineer, designer, planner, owner, principal, etc.)
- 10+ years in the Greater Philadelphia region;
- Demonstrated support of or has been influential in marketing efforts
- Excelled in one or more of the 6 Domains of Practice for Professional Services Marketing:
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning
- Client and Business Development
- Promotional Activity
* Nominee cannot be deceased – we want to be able to shake their hand and recognize their greatness in person at the SMPS HONORING LEGENDS event on April 13.
* Nominee does not need to be currently employed, he or she can be retired.
* There is no limit for nominations and NO FEES to enter; hence …the more the merrier!
* You feel like nominating your old boss or a competitor, perhaps? No need to worry….it’ll be OUR SECRET as all nominations will be anonymous!!
So put on your thinking cap and let us hear about the remarkable individuals, the living legends, the icons who deserve to be recognized! No need to write volumes, just take a few moments to answer the brief list of questions presented in this survey. THANK YOU for your participation!
P.S. Please help spread the word.